Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Pretty sure the break immediately after the 50/51 release is so he can skip the country in case "The Twist" makes us all want to kill him.
No matter what happens, 50/51 will be worth it because Jamie's getting laid.
1707299441799.png

buff

May 29, 2017
No matter what happens, 50/51 will be worth it because Jamie's getting laid.
Her one scene in 44 was pretty carefully posed and scripted so that he could reuse most of it after The Gay Patch comes out. I'm wondering if he will keep doing that when she starts getting actual sex scenes. I hope not, the girl deserves a proper rogering.

He might also have it actually be Tsukiko when everyone expects Jamie, it's been known to happen before....

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Her one scene in 44 was pretty carefully posed and scripted so that he could reuse most of it after The Gay Patch comes out. I'm wondering if he will keep doing that when she starts getting actual sex scenes.
That'd be pretty optimistic planning even for me.

• Haha
Reactions: buff

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Im curious, what did you guys replied when Auxo asked "Was it worth it?", its such a loaded question and were kinda lacking knowledge to give a elaborate answer.

We dont know how much lifes Auxo destroyed for CJ's sake and we dont know what happens to the universe without a "new cj" emerging.

I always answer "Yes", i cant stand Auxo being sad lmao but even not considering that im not sure if shes even to blame about anything and even less if the "original cj" made her this way.

I never interpreted CJ as being dumb and i feel more and more him being somewhat dense is a shield against being omniscient or almighty which in the past didnt seemed to lead to a favored outcome for all of them and brings a lot of additional burdens.

So maybe he's subconsciously suppressing his power and only lowered this shield when he had to intervene to make Vic and Leah "Obey", somethin which he obviously very much disliked, to force on them to do what he wants.

LScr

Jun 27, 2022
Im curious, what did you guys replied when Auxo asked "Was it worth it?", its such a loaded question and were kinda lacking knowledge to give a elaborate answer.

We dont know how much lifes Auxo destroyed for CJ's sake and we dont know what happens to the universe without a "new cj" emerging.

I always answer "Yes", i cant stand Auxo being sad lmao but even not considering that im not sure if shes even to blame about anything and even less if the "original cj" made her this way.
I tried both options. Aside from a very brief breakdown with the negative, it didn't really seem to make much of a difference for the rest of the scene.

In-character for CJ, though? It has to be "Yes." He values Sarah and his wives too much to answer any other way.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
In-character for CJ, though? It has to be "Yes." He values Sarah and his wives too much to answer any other way.
Hmm i dunno about that, while he surely values them highly he seems to feel like he doesnt deserves it (to be loved, to be important) and surely doesnt want anyone to suffer just for his happyness.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
If I could have turned your webcams on and made you look at yourself in the mirror while answering that question, I would have. :Kappa:

buff

May 29, 2017
any anal in this ????
Not yet, that I recall. But it's definitely building in that direction and the dev is clearly an ass man. It's a huge story with a lot of miles left in it, I suspect not too many stones will be left unturned by the time this is over.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
I decided to give a try and it had a really good start until he MC turned into dumb, tall chad. What the point? Where is the challenge? Where is dilemma, where is the real problems, does he have any weakness? I really like the art style but the MC appears to be super boring.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I decided to give a try and it had a really good start until he MC turned into dumb, tall chad. What the point? Where is the challenge? Where is dilemma, where is the real problems, does he have any weakness? I really like the art style but the MC appears to be super boring.
"I've played 10 minutes into the prologue of a 30 hour game and haven't seen the entire plot yet"
"The MC presents like this so clearly there's nothing else going on for them emotionally, I'm sure he couldn't be hiding extreme internal turmoil"
I know the average AVN has writing only going skin-deep but you shouldn't assume that's always the case

Reactions: Laziness

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
"I've played 10 minutes into the prologue of a 30 hour game and haven't seen the entire plot yet"
"The MC presents like this so clearly there's nothing else going on for them emotionally, I'm sure he couldn't be hiding extreme internal turmoil"
I know the average AVN has writing only going skin-deep but you shouldn't assume that's always the case
Yeah, I was hoping that someone would prove me wrong and explain why this story is soo good.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Yeah, I was hoping that someone would prove me wrong and explain why this story is soo good.
It's more emotionally complex with stronger payoffs then you'll find in most games, the characters feel genuine and you truly grow to care for them and understand how much they love eachother as they overcome their demons. Simultaneously the plot and lore is a true drug trip of psychedelia power and wonder.
However it's a slow burn, no doubt about it, and I don't mean AVN slow burn where they only fuck after an hour of meeting the MC instead of 5 minutes I mean a proper true slow burn. The sex scenes in the first arcs are intermittent and only start coming hard and fast after chapter 28. If you can't wait until even the end of the prologue before coming here it may not be for you.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes