Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Looking at the reviews here its always very surprising how some people feel the need to invest a lot of time to write walls of text about them not being able to comprehend anything above fuck your landlady and roommates.
Before or after installing Incest Mod? xD

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
Story Anon Been thinking about asking for a while but it might be impossible so I never did. Would it be possible for you to release the soundtrack on spotify or something similar? Its just really good and T's theme is the most calming song I've ever heard.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Story Anon Been thinking about asking for a while but it might be impossible so I never did. Would it be possible for you to release the soundtrack on spotify or something similar? Its just really good and T's theme is the most calming song I've ever heard.
There's a Youtube playlist with all the songs that someone on Discord made

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Had some spare time and posted the last two chapters in the refresher doc. For some reason I never took notes on Ch 43 until now.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
New anime with 5 wives who has some rings, and the MC with powers, and the wifes gives the mc his powers, ooooof
I can't stop thinking about OoT lol
1705770070244.png

Reactions: RandomTaco7X

rippertipper

Sep 22, 2022
I randomly stumbled across this game from the signature of the developer of another game on this site. I just finished chapter 1, and while I don't feel comfortable yet writing a full review I'll just say that the experience so far was completely unexpected. From the OP and preview images I thought oh well this is just going to be a little dating sim. Boy was I wrong. This is like Gurren Lagan mixed with Persona mixed with Devil May Cry mixed with Kung Fury with titties on top. The mufasa scene caught me so fucking off guard that I had to go get a glass of water because I was laughing so hard. CJ is such a perfect loveable mix of Kamina and Dante(dmc3 dante before he gets depressed). I love all of his dialogues. I'm just so happy I found this gem in TD's signature. Will write a full review further in, but for now just expressing a little love for a game that I really really really didn't expect to cater to my sense of taste so perfectly well.

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
I randomly stumbled across this game from the signature of the developer of another game on this site. I just finished chapter 1, and while I don't feel comfortable yet writing a full review I'll just say that the experience so far was completely unexpected. From the OP and preview images I thought oh well this is just going to be a little dating sim. Boy was I wrong. This is like Gurren Lagan mixed with Persona mixed with Devil May Cry mixed with Kung Fury with titties on top. The mufasa scene caught me so fucking off guard that I had to go get a glass of water because I was laughing so hard. CJ is such a perfect loveable mix of Kamina and Dante(dmc3 dante before he gets depressed). I love all of his dialogues. I'm just so happy I found this gem in TD's signature. Will write a full review further in, but for now just expressing a little love for a game that I really really really didn't expect to cater to my sense of taste so perfectly well.
do you mean volume 1 not chapter 1?

Also finding this in TD's signature :ROFLMAO:

rippertipper

Sep 22, 2022
do you mean volume 1 not chapter 1?

Also finding this in TD's signature :ROFLMAO:
Nope. I mean chapter 1. Just chapter 1. I'm just starting chapter 2 (like record scratch freeze frame "Hi my name is Leah and you're prolly wonderin how I got here" chapter 2) and its already made an impression. The dope music definitely helps.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Nope. I mean chapter 1. Just chapter 1. I'm just starting chapter 2 (like record scratch freeze frame "Hi my name is Leah and you're prolly wonderin how I got here" chapter 2) and its already made an impression. The dope music definitely helps.
Just be aware that the chapters get longer, so you don't have to worry about running out of content. There's 35+ hours there and the best stuff is as usual later on.

rippertipper

Sep 22, 2022
Just be aware that the chapters get longer, so you don't have to worry about running out of content. There's 35+ hours there and the best stuff is as usual later on.
o_O 35 hours?! Holy moly! Well thanks for the heads up! I guess I know now that I shouldn't feel the need to rush to the end and should instead pace myself :LOL:

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
o_O 35 hours?! Holy moly! Well thanks for the heads up! I guess I know now that I shouldn't feel the need to rush to the end and should instead pace myself :LOL:
Yeah you won't hit the halfway point on the current content till chapter ~30, whcih is also the point where it really starts taking off properly

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes