soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
What exactly makes no sense? If you're talking about some reveals contradicting previous information - that's because characters that gave that information either intentionally lied or had wrong information themselves (for example Hayato being played by Cro like a fool in chapters 20-22 memories).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
What exactly makes no sense? If you're talking about some reveals contradicting previous information - that's because characters that gave that information either intentionally lied or had wrong information themselves (for example Hayato being played by Cro like a fool in chapters 20-22 memories).
well the whole story now doesn't make much sense to me,, this update screqwed big time for me...i simply can't understand what's is true and what is not now..cj made himself c'mon really?? and those fuker meme in the sky what was then?
cro was bad and now she act like the better girlfriend...but the fairy iun the auxo world <>(what was the meaning of those characters...isn't clear too...those that cj met in the first journey in the devcasted wolrd... to many jump, shift and r everse...story is a big mess to me.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
well the whole story now doesn't make much sense to me,, this update screqwed big time for me...i simply can't understand what's is true and what is not now..cj made himself c'mon really?? and those fuker meme in the sky what was then?
cro was bad and now she act like the better girlfriend...but the fairy iun the auxo world <>(what was the meaning of those characters...isn't clear too...those that cj met in the first journey in the devcasted wolrd... to many jump, shift and r everse...story is a big mess to me.
I can barely understand what you're trying to say but I'll try to answer.

1. Don't take any information in game at face value. Everything is shown from someone's perspective and they do not have complete information or their information might be based on lies. Perfect example from this chapter is Hayato's immortality - he became immortal as a result of Auxo interference but Cro noticed this an used it to play Hayato and lied to him. So Cro didn't give him anything. And because we've seen this scene from his perspective in chapters 20-22 so we simply had incorrect information based on Cro's lie to him.
2. Where did you get that CJ made himself? Just purely based on the chapter information Auxo has to create perfect conditions for him to be born and for him to be strong enough. I'm not sure what you're seeing there.
3. Currently there is no information on who or what CHAD is in the game. Everything around him is purely speculation but he WILL appear again soon enough.

As for the second paragraph I'm just going to quote you: "to many jump, shift and r everse...story is a big mess to me."
That's how your message reads to me. I don't understand a single point in your 2nd paragraph.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1. you have to remember these are entities that do not understand human emotion
2. When the shards (the girls) take some control over these entities by defeating them in battle or get them to cooperate they are getting a sense of empathy of human emotions from the girls themselves (about best I can explain simply but it is more complex than that)

So the entities are slowly developing into beings that are starting to understand a bit of emotion and realize that what they have doing has been destroying the worlds themselves. It is not so much that they suddenly good as they never were really bad. Do you remember Q from Star Trek? He was like a child with immense power play with humans as a child steps on ants or uses a magnifying glass to burn them the child is not evil but does not understand what they are doing.

What happens if you give a child who has no understanding of death and destruction and provide them a button to blow up an entire city? The child would push the button out of curiosity. Same with a gun they see it on TV have no understanding of it so point the gun and pull the trigger killing someone. They have no concept yet of right and wrong and death and life.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Did Carpo not know what CJ's mother tried to do to him when he was a child? Leah (as Carpo) acted surprised when she found out.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I can barely understand what you're trying to say but I'll try to answer.

1. Don't take any information in game at face value. Everything is shown from someone's perspective and they do not have complete information or their information might be based on lies. Perfect example from this chapter is Hayato's immortality - he became immortal as a result of Auxo interference but Cro noticed this an used it to play Hayato and lied to him. So Cro didn't give him anything. And because we've seen this scene from his perspective in chapters 20-22 so we simply had incorrect information based on Cro's lie to him.
2. Where did you get that CJ made himself? Just purely based on the chapter information Auxo has to create perfect conditions for him to be born and for him to be strong enough. I'm not sure what you're seeing there.
3. Currently there is no information on who or what CHAD is in the game. Everything around him is purely speculation but he WILL appear again soon enough.

As for the second paragraph I'm just going to quote you: "to many jump, shift and r everse...story is a big mess to me."
That's how your message reads to me. I don't understand a single point in your 2nd paragraph.
sry for miswriting , eng not my language. what i tring to say is that now seems that is CJ that caused all the troubles... at least it's what i understand..pratically all we knew was wrong?? Hayato was right? CJ's mom was loving and sweet? Hektor is TReresa father?? how so , if it said he stayed with Rosa for 2 years only?? Cro now is a good fellas? it's so confusing..Now all seems the opposite of what we thought it was... i have no more certainty

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
nmow ruriko is a teacher and CJ has a Blonde mother?? really wtf had happened to this game...you can't say what is true and what is dream\alternate story \ what if

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well now i inished the update and luckly things went better and i understand it better...unexpetecd but at leat make sense..who thought Auxo did all this thinking was fine do it this way..but at the end is true that CJ is the cause of all this mess.like i said before.well can't wait for what comes next at this point..i sense more drama with sara coming

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
Well typically in the first chapter after an arc finale the characters talk about what happened a little bit at least. So at least some of the critical/important things will probably become clear if you're confused.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Is this game running on the same engine or whatever as Koikatsu? Them graphics look mighty similar to it.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Looking at the reviews here its always very surprising how some people feel the need to invest a lot of time to write walls of text about them not being able to comprehend anything above fuck your landlady and roommates.

Its strange, what makes you invest this much time just to explain everyone that your brain is barely working

Last edited:

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Looking at the reviews here its always very surprising how some people feel the need to invest a lot of time to write walls of text about them not being able to comprehend anything above fuck your landlady and roommates.

Its strange, what makes you invest this much time just to explain everyone that your brain is barely working
Edit: I have been informed that nobody reads that book anymore.

Yes, I concur.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes