Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
So much exposition and I still have no clue what is really going on lol. Great update.
I'm not sure if I prefer the new lips. They make the girls seem a bit too similar, but I could get used to them.

My thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Where did you get this build? This is 2nd time I see people report this since update and this is screen from a very old android version. I've been using dedicated error screen for all errors in the game for a while now. Even if you attached log I wouldn't even bother checking it because this version is about half a year old, update already (main apk + package 3/4 should be enough to get to the latest version as long as you already have package 1 + 2 installed - they haven't changed since new installers were made).

If you have version from f95 try downloading from itch, maybe f95 didn't have everything updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: wikshdyt

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
soyuyuka
Is there a translation floating around you know of, for Hector's song (to Theresa), that you can post? (Goes for all fellow discord members and Anon ofc)

buff

May 29, 2017
Here are the original lyrics. (I'm not going to pretend my machine translation is any better than yours.)

Cada noche cantaré
para que nunca me olvides,
aquí siempre estaré
cuando tú me necesites.
Tu imagen en mi retina
no se irá a ninguna parte,
yo te sentiré en mi vida
aunque estemos distantes.
Cada noche cantaré
aquí siempre estaré
cuando tú me necesites.
Cada noche cantaré
aquí siempre estaré
cuando tú me necesites.
Tú y yo por siempre juntos,
no importa lo que pase
nuestro diferentes mundos
volverán a encontrarse.
Si la soledad te llega
tú podrás seguir mi voz,
cuando menos te lo esperas
estoy en tu corazón.
Nunca dejarás de verme,
nunca te diré adiós
porque me niego a perderte,
seguiré aquí, mi...amor.

Reactions: BlackDays

pherikmacraith

Oct 27, 2022
Mostly unrelated to the current discussion going on but I'm kinda here for the Cro redemption arc going on and I hope she only gets better.
Cro did nothing wrong, As it stands as each of the threats to CJ get weakened/subdued she is getting more gentle if perhaps a bit more bold, which leads me to think that her initial state is a combination of watching everyone else wreak havoc on spacetime as well as whatever else happened to her because of them.

Frankly, if I had to guess, One of the reasons Cro is not necessarily at 'the same level' as the Four, is that she has less 'autonomy' (i.e. she is devoted to CJ, vs the others that CJ tried to do 'better' with but apparently has a monkey's paw knack for making deitys,) and that also plays into her interactions with others; Has she ever actually been in the way of CJ's goals?

Reactions: wikshdyt

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Cro did nothing wrong, As it stands as each of the threats to CJ get weakened/subdued she is getting more gentle if perhaps a bit more bold, which leads me to think that her initial state is a combination of watching everyone else wreak havoc on spacetime as well as whatever else happened to her because of them.

Frankly, if I had to guess, One of the reasons Cro is not necessarily at 'the same level' as the Four, is that she has less 'autonomy' (i.e. she is devoted to CJ, vs the others that CJ tried to do 'better' with but apparently has a monkey's paw knack for making deitys,) and that also plays into her interactions with others; Has she ever actually been in the way of CJ's goals?
Of course not, her whole being is entirely devoted to help CJ to achieve his goals and be at his side. It was never about her intentions but about her supposedly misguided actions. From our and CJ's and crew perspective she was very cruel in the beginning towards Keiran for example.

But its similar with her like with auxo, she operates on such a huge scale since millenias, its only natural that her view on morality changed. And she didnt just lived all this time, she suffered all this time searching for her only purpose (and additonaly losing parts of herself to the godesses).

And yeah the creation of Keiran was cruel but its very possible that if she didnt acted like that CJ would have been killed/absorbed by Khione without Keirans help and strength and ended up us just another shard which failed. The morality question would be if CJ's life justifies Keiran's suffering. We cant answer this without knowing CJ's importance for the Universe.

And against Carpo they would have all just died without Cro anyway, they were literally falling towards their death and unable to do anything about it without her help.

And even if we still say her morality is flawed, it doesnt really matter as shes entirely devoted to CJ's and his intentions now.

Reactions: blastwave2k

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
soyuyuka
Is there a translation floating around you know of, for Hector's song (to Theresa), that you can post? (Goes for all fellow discord members and Anon ofc)
End of chapter 41 has first half of the song translated to english (when fairy sings to Hector). Type jump 1473 Chapter_41_script in console to get there fast if you don't have save.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDays

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
I got A new pc and I lost my save , could someone please send me save from the last few chapters .... I already did a 2nd playthrough before hand on kro's story rework and try and see if I missed anything story wise and I don't want to have to climb through Jamie , Vic's and Leah's arcs all over again .

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes