david makai

Apr 29, 2022

And everything ended on a kinda sad note for CJ. He's motherless now, all which remains for him are memorys of a person who was supposed to be his mom torturing him in his childhood and now no longer exists anymore but Stacey got her life back and a second chance.
I interpreted Auxo's talk with CJ to imply that Theresa was meant to be maternal in a way his "mom" wasn't, so I'm not really sure he's actually 'motherless' at all.

Man, great update. Even if the story goes in ways I'm not sure I'd do it (which ultimately don't matter anyway) everything always fits. The characterization is so good.

Like I think Victoria is completely right about Stacy/Naomi but CJ was never going to let that happen, even if he accepts it. Great work as always.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
i have a question, i have played this game a little some time ago (i think 3 chapters), and the scenes were not animated, the animated tag is there, but where do the animations are located? did they made animations as tropicali was the test for it?

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
i have a question, i have played this game a little some time ago (i think 3 chapters), and the scenes were not animated, the animated tag is there, but where do the animations are located? did they made animations as tropicali was the test for it?
If you're talking about sex scene animations - no it doesn't have them yet. But game has animated intros for arcs.

Reactions: anoneemous

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OutOfTouch-3.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: figraa

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
If anyone could be a star and post a save just before this last update id much appreciate it, my C drive crapped and I lost my saves for any games that are non renpy :/

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Man, this game is too fucking good, every time i hit the content wall i verbally lash out in frustration that i have to wait for the next bit.
Relatable. Had the same reaction.
If anyone could be a star and post a save just before this last update id much appreciate it, my C drive crapped and I lost my saves for any games that are non renpy :/
Here. But because of how the story is told a lot of shit not gonna make sense unless u can go back and replay some parts.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
After the cliffhanger of the last update i'm almost scared to touch the new version.

Zorg771

Jun 6, 2020
Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of the newest arc now that I've played through its entirety. The pacing is still the main thing that continues to weigh down my perception of this game. Great characters and (mostly) mature dialogue, but my god, I have never seen more inconsistent pacing in my life. Maybe I'm just impatient, but I really don't like the long (and I mean long) detours this game continues to go on to explain the backstory of X Love Interest's mother/uncle/third cousin's nephew. I do get why they're there, but my god, is it too much to ask to tone down the word count for those moments and instead just focus more on the main characters and how they can deal with their conflicts in the present?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I admit having some difficulties tracking what was going on with the Daemon in this update and how it related to Auxo. Here's my take, which is probably wrong:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes