CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Is this a kinetic novel or multiple choices game just out of curiosity. I have it downloaded just never got to playing it

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Is this a kinetic novel or multiple choices game just out of curiosity. I have it downloaded just never got to playing it
There are some choices but they are few and generally don't have major effect on the story, just some dialogue changes here and there and you might miss a few scenes. There will be update available for public in a week and tomorrow for most patrons.

Reactions: CinderFall201

LScr

Jun 27, 2022
It's mostly a kinetic novel right now, but it's apparently going to take on some RPG elements later in development. There's one skippable battle sequence in the game at the moment, and there's a mechanic in place for buffing your stats via optional side scenes.

Reactions: CinderFall201

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
It's mostly a kinetic novel right now, but it's apparently going to take on some RPG elements later in development. There's one skippable battle sequence in the game at the moment, and there's a mechanic in place for buffing your stats via optional side scenes.
Oh great thanks for the answer, once I got the time, going to play the heck out of this game!!

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Review/thoughts about the new chapter 44:

Damn this chapter was amazing. There were so many things i loved about it. How is it possible that this avn is this awesome for such a long time already and still gets better with every chapter?

Loved the talk between Cro and CJ at the beginning and the talk between Cro and Sarah afterwards. Cro and Sarah, the two hands of CJ, awesome.

The Hector and teresa backstory and the song were pretty cool too, i liked it. The explanation of Staceys behavior could have maybe been more explored? I took it like she went crazy when her connection to auxo got cut?

Afterwards it got more and more epic. I LOVED the entrance of vic/khione and leah/carpo into auxo's realm and their potrayed anger. Everything was awesome about it, the renders, the music, the dialog.

And for the first time we saw a new side of CJ which he obviously hated but deemed nessecary nontheless. He made Khione and Carpo obey him and forced his will upon them.

It was like a glimpse into the real power and possibilitys CJ possesses and kinda showcased at the same time how powerful yet dangerous his abilitys are and could be a reason for why he's always kinda holding back and never seeks the spotlight.

The talk with auxo afterwards was great too especially the part with Cro, Cro really needs and deserves to be hugged at this point and mommy auxo was right there to tell her how beautiful she is. And afterwards we even got teased about the sword.

The whole Auxo "conclusion" was awesome as it was just something entirely different and (for me) unexpected. Its not a simple problem with a simple solution.

Nothing is easy right or wrong anymore and morality kinda goes out of the window when youre "managing" things at the scale auxo is operating. Micromanging the creation of the moon and "humans" to research fire and all the little steps to create CJ on so many attempts ..

Its impossible to condem her actions, the scale she operates on is way too impalpable. Even more so if she really kinda only sees the outcomes for CJ's shards. Even more so as her actions seemed to be clouded more and more by the nightmare.

And everything ended on a kinda sad note for CJ. He's motherless now, all which remains for him are memorys of a person who was supposed to be his mom torturing him in his childhood and now no longer exists anymore but Stacey got her life back and a second chance.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Not gonna like, I started to tear up a few times.

Trying to do notes on this will be tricky. I'll probably have to play through 43 and 44 a few times to get things in a respectable state.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Review/thoughts about the new chapter 44:

The explanation of Staceys behavior could have maybe been more explored? I took it like she went crazy when her connection to auxo got cut?
I doubt this is the last we've seen of her

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
WOW amazing update! Not gonna lie, At the beginning of this update I thought they were going to do the Bruce Almighty gag. :LOL: I see the last few updates did the first season of the Witcher on Netflix style of storytelling; it wasn't immediately clear when something was taking place. Auxo's speech gave me flashbacks of the Architect from The Matrix Revolutions.:WutFace:

I doubt this is the last we've seen of her
Isn't CJ supposed to be some kind of God? At least that's what the other Goddess's won't shut up about. By the time chapter 100 rolls around he should be able to just...rewrite reality itself so he wouldn't need to pretend anymore.;)

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes