soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Did the comments from this thread got erased at some point? I find it weird that there are so few comments considering the quality of the game and how much time it is here. Or the discussions are usually somewhere else?
Discord server is very active, if you want discussions I recommend joining.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Before I download and try out this game. I would like to know if I would need to make choices in the game?
There are some actions that will lead you to miss out on some content or change some dialogues but if you click everything in free roams and click all buttons that marked with extras icon you won't miss out on anything. Game also shows which buttons will progress story, so you won't accidentally progress story as you're trying to visit everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draco6393

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Is there any way to download this without installing some proprietary bulls**t, signing up for some service, or getting multiple warnos from my AV? Asking for a friend....

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Is there any way to download this without installing some proprietary bulls**t, signing up for some service, or getting multiple warnos from my AV? Asking for a friend....
Download off Itch?
If your AV is screaming it's just being overcautious.

LScr

Jun 27, 2022
What proprietary bullshit?
Probably talking about the Mega link. Files over a certain size (and Out Of Touch is far past that limit) they won't let you download through the browser. They want you to install their desktop app instead.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Probably talking about the Mega link. Files over a certain size (and Out Of Touch is far past that limit) they won't let you download through the browser. They want you to install their desktop app instead.
So we would need to download it through MIXDROP or one of the other deals if you don't want to download the desktop app?

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Or you could... you know, go to the official links and download it from places like itch,io.

Jan 12, 2022
Just started this game and I'm immediately impressed that the music mutes when in the background. This is the first time I've seen this feature and it's actually game changing!

Reactions: idkthrowaway

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
It's not a custom engine, it's unity.
VN part is almost entirely separate from Unity and nearly pure .NET code which only uses unity to draw texture on the screen and play audio and can be pretty easily transferred to a different engine, doesn't really depend on unity for that much stuff.

Reactions: akselx
Jun 16, 2022
Just got done playing the latest update, and boy do I regret holding off on doing so, even though I'm still somewhat confused. Seeing Cro like that definitely satisfied by top fetish, even though I loved to personally have an option to do so in the future with her. Can't wait for the next update and hopefully more content like that. :love::love::love:

Reactions: akselx and ElukiaTV

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
There any way to unlock to gallery via the console?
Type this in console unlock galt_hscenes galt_movies galt_sidestories - this will unlock everything in the game.

Or unlock ITEMID where ITEMID is the unlockable identifier to unlock individual items. You can see full list of unlockables by typing unlock without parameters. Gallery folders are themselves not unlockable but when you pass gallery folder to unlock command it just unlocks every item in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sounj142
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes