Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Then why is there no kinetic novel tag? If we can't even choose to fuck or not.
The tags are decided by the moderators, so there's no point arguing semantics. But the Kinetic Novel tag definition here is "Used when a a visual novel style game presents the player with no choices." Out of Touch has choices, and your choices can lead to you missing gallery scenes, therefore it is not a Kinetic Novel.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Vic is the best, do you maybe have stopped playing before the game even started and have no clue about her and the story? Thats my take from your comments so far tbh
I'm playing at the beginning of part 3. And Victoria still looks psychotic.

benislolol

Apr 22, 2020
The mentally unstable murder wives are mandatory.
I gotta be honest. "I will end the world for you" is a hell of a lot more of a turn on than anything I've seen in any of the other games on this site or any other I'm looking at YOU, /aco/

The writing for this VN is fantastic and one of these days I'll probably write up a full review about the best of it. For now I'll just say: it made me laugh sometimes, it made me cry sometimes. But as cheesy as it sounds, it reawoke something in me... let's just say I've always wanted to essentially be someone's CJ. Part of that means getting off this site for good, so if I don't post here again: thank you, Story Anon. I wish you nothing but success. You deserve it.

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Was just thinking about this game and I realized that there has only been one update in the last 4 months. I really hope this isn't going to become a trend.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Was just thinking about this game and I realized that there has only been one update in the last 4 months. I really hope this isn't going to become a trend.
Arc finale's have always taken two months to produce because they're twice the size of a regular chapter. And January has always been Anon's month off. Tropicali received an update just the other day for patrons as well. Chapter 45 will be out for patrons as usual on the 23rd. If you don't know the usual schedule there's even a little image for 2024.
1707218701215.png

LScr

Jun 27, 2022
Anon's schedule shows a trailer for January. Has that been released to patrons yet?

Last edited:

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I've yet to miss a release on my schedule yet in 3 years, I'm a man of my word.

Hop on our Discord server and you can see my daily WIP progress too, such as:

CharaStudio-2024-02-05-14-01-30-Render.png

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Anon's schedule shows a trailer for January. Has that been released to patrons yet?
The trailer typically is placed at the end of the first chapter of the new arc, so it'll probably be in the next release. The same way the pre-production isn't something that really gets released unless you're hanging out in the discord

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes