Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I decided to give a try and it had a really good start until he MC turned into dumb, tall chad. What the point? Where is the challenge? Where is dilemma, where is the real problems, does he have any weakness? I really like the art style but the MC appears to be super boring.
I dont really get you .. so uh .. you just saw him tall and shiny and decided: This is it, there cant be any real problems ahead anymore? Did you somehow expected the mc to be a small whimpy boy the whole time?

If you're looking for dilemma and emotions there a lot ahead but the troubles arent about being physically weak or irrelevant stuff like that. CJ is one of if not the most multilayered, complex and burdened protagonist out of all anvs but im not entirely sure you will be able to comprehend that and if this will be a fitting avn for you.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
If they don't let you change the name of the MC, you should leave it blank or put MC on it.
Maybe I'm the only one but every time I start a game where they don't let me customize the name, I activate the skip all button

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
Yeah, I was hoping that someone would prove me wrong and explain why this story is soo good.
Like a formal proof? My induction theorems are a bit rusty unfortunately, I'm not sure I remember all the symbology.

"Payoffs can be better if they take longer to get there" is an unproveable statement because that really depends on a) execution and b) reader preference. Many of us obviously think that's true but not everyone will.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
If they don't let you change the name of the MC, you should leave it blank or put MC on it.
Maybe I'm the only one but every time I start a game where they don't let me customize the name, I activate the skip all button
Just don't play. Game is not for you. Not a self insert game and it's shown from multiple perspectives. Name is also very important to the story. So in short - fuck off.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

buff

May 29, 2017
Also - fans of this game, stop ripping the fucking head off every newbie who comes in here with a question. Guy plays a few minutes, has a question, comes to F95 and asks. I see no problem with this. There was one polite answer, and multiple posts attacking him. Down, boys. If someone is being an asshole flame away, but it's not helping the game or the community to be a complete dick to everyone who wants to check to see if the game is worth investing serious time in before they do (or even is just a little dumb).

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Also - fans of this game, stop ripping the fucking head off every newbie who comes in here with a question. Guy plays a few minutes, has a question, comes to F95 and asks. I see no problem with this. There was one polite answer, and multiple posts attacking him. Down, boys. If someone is being an asshole flame away, but it's not helping the game or the community to be a complete dick to everyone who wants to check to see if the game is worth investing serious time in before they do (or even is just a little dumb).
Nah the guy played the avn for like 10 minutes, saw the protagonist grewing up and decided to cast his judgement and rate the whole avn after he saw nothing. Saying there cant be any drama (lmao) because CJ is tall and "handsome" now just potrays that he wouldnt be able to comprehend anything anyway and is rather searching for a "fuck your (young looking .....) roommate) AVN.

You can give valid critics and im sure you wont be "attacked/flamed" here but nonsense like that deserves to be called out and who do you want to fool saying a guy like that would enrich any community.

There are too many weird people with strange entitlement in the avn-community already and its just always the same dumb comments form the same type of simple-minded guys

Mar 6, 2021
Idiot won't stop being an idiot even if you ask him politely :KappaPride:

May 3, 2018
Not yet, that I recall. But it's definitely building in that direction and the dev is clearly an ass man. It's a huge story with a lot of miles left in it, I suspect not too many stones will be left unturned by the time this is over.
fellow ass man lets goo

Bingus Bongus

Jun 12, 2023
Im curious, what did you guys replied when Auxo asked "Was it worth it?", its such a loaded question and were kinda lacking knowledge to give a elaborate answer.
I answered "No". I don't think CJ, who's lack of self esteem is a core element of his character, would ever be ok with hearing about people dying for his sake.

Reactions: Krytax123

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I answered "No". I don't think CJ, who's lack of self esteem is a core element of his character, would ever be ok with hearing about people dying for his sake.
I answered yes but only because im weak lmao. I think youre right and the true and honest answer by CJ at this point in the story would be "No" which may changes at some point due to new revelations.

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
I hope I wasn't doing that, I just didn't really think he was going to find the answers he was looking for. Maybe we don't mean the same person though!

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
I answered yes but only because im weak lmao. I think youre right and the true and honest answer by CJ at this point in the story would be "No" which may changes at some point due to new revelations.
Ugh i struggled with this. Its not really clear if the question is supposed to account for the entire dead planets rather than just CJ's life in isolation. Was the joy in CJ's life worth the pain in CJ's life. Not "was the joy in CJ's life worth countless extinguished planets full of people."

But also.. being a button tm this isn't actually a question for CJ, its for the player. Has YOUR life been worth it? StoryAnon stated the other day that if he could, he would have the game activate the device's camera and show the player's face on screen when asked this question.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Ugh i struggled with this. Its not really clear if the question is supposed to account for the entire dead planets rather than just CJ's life in isolation. Was the joy in CJ's life worth the pain in CJ's life. Not "was the joy in CJ's life worth countless extinguished planets full of people."

But also.. being a button tm this isn't actually a question for CJ, its for the player. Has YOUR life been worth it? StoryAnon stated the other day that if he could, he would have the game activate the device's camera and show the player's face on screen when asked this question.
Yeah thats why i thought its such a loaded question and were lacking information to be really able to judge it.

Im not entirely sure if Auxo is the creator of everything or if she just influences variables. Would all these civilizations/planets she destroyed developed like that (or similar) without her too or is her longing to "create cj" the driving force for new life in this universe in general?

And maybe CJ would always feel obliged to answer "Yes" no matter how he really feels because he created Auxo? Therefore takeing the blame on himself instead of blaming her/letting her feel guilt.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes