Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Poor Jamie and Matoi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ugh im glad youre not writing the story lol

Jamie's first time being a foursome really sounds like the worst and most shitty idea ever sorry.

And Jamie and Tsukkiko both stated the reason why CJ and she didnt had sex yet already it supposedly will be the/a "big bang", whatever that means in detail but the possible impact is impalpable. They arent prepared for that yet.

I think it will happen in chapter 50 as the avn is supposedly changing a lot after that.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Ugh im glad youre not writing the story lol

Jamie's first time being a foursome really sounds like the worst and most shitty idea ever sorry.

And Jamie and Tsukkiko both stated the reason why CJ and she didnt had sex yet already it supposedly will be the/a "big bang", whatever that means in detail but the possible impact is impalpable. They arent prepared for that yet.

I think it will happen in chapter 50 as the avn is supposedly changing a lot after that.
They share the same soul, so it's not like it lacks intimacy. Context matters.

And that doesn't address why Mizue can have sex with CJ with no consequences while Jamie cannot.

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
I want to make sure I understand what happened.

Grandfather carved off a chunk of Jamie's soul to make room for his own (like Cro did to Kieran) and that chunk became Hayako?

Or did Grandfather merging with Jamie start making a third being (Hayako) and the process screwed up because of gender, leaving Jamie with half a soul waiting to be united with another?

And did Super Jaime just alter reality to make it so Hayako always existed as Mizue?

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
After re-playing the story a few times, my understanding is this: Jamie's Grandfater (heretofore JG) designed Jamie as the perfect receptable for his soul. It was set that when Jamie was born after JG died, Jamie's soul would be split. Two fully contained entities sharing the same soul, it basically created a new person from the ether. Jaime would live a normal life in the real world, and JG would be a fully realized person but on the other side (Like Mizue ending up being). Cro did the same to Misaki, and that's why Misaki and Kieran (who is also Misaki) are in a similar position. There's some other stuff like Mizue was always supposed to be around, but JG's doings removed her from the initial timeline.

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
After re-playing the story a few times, my understanding is this: Jamie's Grandfater (heretofore JG) designed Jamie as the perfect receptable for his soul. It was set that when Jamie was born after JG died, Jamie's soul would be split. Two fully contained entities sharing the same soul, it basically created a new person from the ether. Jaime would live a normal life in the real world, and JG would be a fully realized person but on the other side (Like Mizue ending up being). Cro did the same to Misaki, and that's why Misaki and Kieran (who is also Misaki) are in a similar position. There's some other stuff like Mizue was always supposed to be around, but JG's doings removed her from the initial timeline.
Then it sounds like... JG split Jaime to make two combo souls. One is him + half of Jaime (which failed and gave us Mizue), and the other is the sacrificed world + half of Jaime (which was interrupted and ended up being Matoi + half of Jaime).

Does that sound about right?

But it seems like JG wanted to fully replace Jaime and end up as the sacrificed world + JG.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Does this game have properly animated scenes yet, or is the Dev still waiting until they're finished? Tropicali, by the same Dev, is animated by some p. damn good KK animators, so I was just wondered if that's seeped into this game yet or not.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Then it sounds like... JG split Jaime to make two combo souls. One is him + half of Jaime (which failed and gave us Mizue), and the other is the sacrificed world + half of Jaime (which was interrupted and ended up being Matoi + half of Jaime).

Does that sound about right?

But it seems like JG wanted to fully replace Jaime and end up as the sacrificed world + JG.
Nah, I think JG really intended to live completely separately from Jaime, and Jaime would never know he existed. His otherside soul would have the ability he tried to force onto Jaime right out of the womb so to speak.

Reactions: Incendax

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Does this game have properly animated scenes yet, or is the Dev still waiting until they're finished? Tropicali, by the same Dev, is animated by some p. damn good KK animators, so I was just wondered if that's seeped into this game yet or not.
No but sooner than you might think.

FAForest

Aug 24, 2020
Got tired of playing p-server WoW shit, and got back to some games I haven't played in 3-4 years, such as this and Lessons in Love. Anyway, I booted this up from the start and just felt claustrophobic with how tight against the faces of the characters I am, as well as how they all looked a lot more uguu~ QUALITY than I recall?

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes