smuk

Jul 4, 2017
That last chapter though. Man, I have no idea what is happening there at the end. Also no idea what was happening in the middle and some of the beginning. I know the Theresa arc took a few playthroughs to get it, but this Kieran/Hebe arc is just way out there.

Do not take this to mean I'm not enjoying it, it's a wild ride, but i'm glad I'm taking it.
similar thing with me. with the time it's getting harder and harder to grasp everything... I dunno. sometimes it's to many allegories and little things that easy to miss, imo... Still love this game and can't wait for more. Really big cliffhanger to w8 for the next chapter for 2 month... so my recommendation is to w8 for ch49 release before play 48. but there can be one more cliffhanger.... IDK! Love this game:)

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Black Metal

Nov 4, 2021
After enjoying Tropicali I decided to take some time and try out this game as well. And in the end it did touch my heart.
I wanted to thank Story Anon for creating this gem.

Now enough with the cringy praise, let me go back to my Mountain Fox.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
That last chapter though. Man, I have no idea what is happening there at the end. Also no idea what was happening in the middle and some of the beginning. I know the Theresa arc took a few playthroughs to get it, but this Kieran/Hebe arc is just way out there.

Do not take this to mean I'm not enjoying it, it's a wild ride, but i'm glad I'm taking it.
Same im so confused bro lmao, whats up with cro? are there different variants of her around now? Has Keiran developed her own cro personality? what is happening? :KEK: :HideThePain:

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Not every time Cro appears on screen it's actually Cro. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah i agree, i was so confused about the way cro talked to Keiran, as it didnt fit our "nowadays" cro and when she intervened at the end, it was obvious but im still very confused whats up with the cro part of Keiran. Cant wait to get more information about that. Didnt remembered the part with Jamie in the beginning but true.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Awesome update as always but left scratching my head more than usual and What did I say about making me root for Cro!? I was cheering her on at the end! Madness!:LOL:

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes