Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Are you doing the animations yourself, or did you get an animator? Haven't seen them yet (I'm like 7 chapters behind lol), but if Tropicalli is anything to go by, I'll be a happy camper. You know I've been waiting for this forever, excited to jump back in.
Yes we have an animator, same one who did most of Tropicali.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i'm curious, was that Cro during the kidnapping event or was it more like a trauma scar version of her? Cause she seemed to be egging her on, something she's supposedly sworn off doing via the non interference policy, she even says near the end of the chapter that she wouldn't unless Keiran wanted her to, so that bit kind of implies the previous bit with her was just Keiran reverting to old habits when Cro had control/influence over her. I think Chaddicus ElektroKock would be furious to find out she had been egging Keiran on and that is something she's very much not wanting... right?

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
So i'm curious, was that Cro during the kidnapping event or was it more like a trauma scar version of her? Cause she seemed to be egging her on, something she's supposedly sworn off doing via the non interference policy, she even says near the end of the chapter that she wouldn't unless Keiran wanted her to, so that bit kind of implies the previous bit with her was just Keiran reverting to old habits when Cro had control/influence over her. I think Chaddicus ElektroKock would be furious to find out she had been egging Keiran on and that is something she's very much not wanting... right?
Yes. It even uses updated Cro model from early chapters (which is also used in updated ch12 scene I think).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
Definitely got the vibe that was a traumatic recollection of Cro. Imagining what your abuser might say in a situation is a common and very unfortunate part of being abused, even years (or decades) later.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Probably an imprint of Cro on Keirans soul.

Reactions: Bingoogus
4.60 star(s) 226 Votes