Jul 28, 2024
It's a fictional gun made from random parts in order to look cool. No Hebrew required.
i asked because I'm half Hebrew and i was curious as to what it said i cant read Hebrew but i can speak it if you don't know that's fine also awesome game it has like better animation than some AAA games story is also great love the 80s vibe as well also the city pop takanaka/mariya takeuchi sound is amazing keep up the great work

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Hey, I'm new to this game and thread. I got saw Tropicali and reached this game but since this one is also still in development I wanted to know how close is this game to completion? Till chapter 50?

Kinguda

Sep 5, 2020
Hey, love this game and i've replayed it to refresh my memory and noticed lots of foreshadow and other details that i didnt remembered xD.

This game is amazing and i have one question, what is the song that plays when victoria gets her sword? i didnt find it on the play list you gave. Story Anon (sorry tag)

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Hey, I'm new to this game and thread. I got saw Tropicali and reached this game but since this one is also still in development I wanted to know how close is this game to completion? Till chapter 50?
It's planned for 100 chapters, and currently takes about 30-40 hours to play through.
Tropicali is only one update from being done, OoT is the main project.

Reactions: Versace217

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Hey, love this game and i've replayed it to refresh my memory and noticed lots of foreshadow and other details that i didnt remembered xD.

This game is amazing and i have one question, what is the song that plays when victoria gets her sword? i didnt find it on the play list you gave. Story Anon (sorry tag)
Playlist in the OP is seriously outdated, is linked on discord and I linked it in this thread multiple times. Song is called Despair into rage and it is a comissioned song for the game so you won't easily find it. (Also I recommend playing through the game first before checking the playlist, it contains some spoilers).

Last edited:
Reactions: Saladassasin

Kinguda

Sep 5, 2020
Playlist in the OP is seriously outdated, is linked on discord and I linked it in this thread multiple times. Song is called Despair into rage and it is a comissioned song for the game so you won't easily find it. (Also I recommend playing through the game first before checking the playlist, it contains some spoilers).
Thank you so much ^^ finally found it and it's just amazing.

I'm waiting for the new chapters, they can't come fast enough, yesterday was already late xD

Disco22

Aug 28, 2020
I am currently on chapter 27 but I have noticed that there are no animations anymore. The intro had animated sex scenes but now there are no animations. Is this normal or a problem on my end?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I am currently on chapter 27 but I have noticed that there are no animations anymore. The intro had animated sex scenes but now there are no animations. Is this normal or a problem on my end?
Animations are currently a WIP which they've been working on only recently. Not every scene is animated yet (and there are quite a lot for the devs to go through).

Reactions: Disco22
4.60 star(s) 230 Votes