BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
For anyone who needs to hear this (I almost closed the game 5 mins in...)

He only looks 12 for the first hour or so of the intro. IT GETS BETTER ON THAT FRONT GIVE IT A TRY
Looks 12 for the first hour, talks like he's 12 for the next two hours, thinks like he's 12 forever.

Thomas089

Jul 5, 2024
So, I think I'm missing something storywise, maybe someone can explain.

Why does Kieran have five rings as well? And why are her bonds (indicated by the color of the rings) the same as CJ's?

I'm at chapter 31 at the moment, in case this is a necessary information.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
So, I think I'm missing something storywise, maybe someone can explain.

Why does Kieran have five rings as well? And why are her bonds (indicated by the color of the rings) the same as CJ's?

I'm at chapter 31 at the moment, in case this is a necessary information.
Kieran's bonded to CJ like Sarah (As a Fae), not like the main five (As a Goddess).
After all Cro was a fae, and Kieran is the result of Misaki and Cro's souls mixing.

justonemore20

May 7, 2021
Ok, firsts things firsts, english is not my primary language and i am still learning so sorry for any grammatical horrors here. with that out of the way:

I am new to this game, didn't know anything about it until a week ago and i finally finished it up until the last update. I really liked it, had a hard time taking it seriously after the "father" reveal but with time it became a better and better story, a really confusing one at times but a really good one if you like this type of stories.

Now at times i thought that i had found a plot hole but this game made it clear that the vast majority of them were not actually plot holes but just missing information that was given in later chapters, and i dont have a problem with that, but there was one thing that really messed with my mind, and the funny part is that is not even part of the plot or the lore, it is jamie's age.

First time using the spoiler command, sorry if i mess up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
The first one was probably just a type and she was 19 but since ages are not easily caught it was probably a typo and suppose to be 19. So with 8 month time skip as you stated she could easily have turned 20 during the 8 months time skip so her 20th birthday probably happened.

It's easy for people to catch mistypes and pronunciation and such for typos but a date would be near impossible unless it specifically stated at the very beginning of the game her exact age with DOB.

Since it really was not that important in overall story nobody really paid attention to it, but I expect that the first time her age was mentioned it was probably suppose to be 19 and not 18.

But overall since most of us have been playing this for a long time and not a binge playing for the first time none of us would of caught a date error like that.

justonemore20

May 7, 2021
The first one was probably just a type and she was 19 but since ages are not easily caught it was probably a typo and suppose to be 19. So with 8 month time skip as you stated she could easily have turned 20 during the 8 months time skip so her 20th birthday probably happened.

It's easy for people to catch mistypes and pronunciation and such for typos but a date would be near impossible unless it specifically stated at the very beginning of the game her exact age with DOB.

Since it really was not that important in overall story nobody really paid attention to it, but I expect that the first time her age was mentioned it was probably suppose to be 19 and not 18.

But overall since most of us have been playing this for a long time and not a binge playing for the first time none of us would of caught a date error like that.

I can see that being the case but the funny thing is that as i said before, in that chapter specifically the mention of her being 18 is done twice, i just didn't take a capture of the second.

So if it was a typo, it was done twice in that chapter.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I can see that being the case but the funny thing is that as i said before, in that chapter specifically the mention of her being 18 is done twice, i just didn't take a capture of the second.

So if it was a typo, it was done twice in that chapter.
Everything before 22 is from 2021 and is on Anon's to re-write list for once Tropicali is done.
There's a lot more little inconsistencies than that but you're unlikely to notice them on a single playthrough.
Anon doesn't keep notes when he writes, madman.

justonemore20

May 7, 2021
Everything before 22 is from 2021 and is on Anon's to re-write list for once Tropicali is done.
There's a lot more little inconsistencies than that but you're unlikely to notice them on a single playthrough.
Anon doesn't keep notes when he writes, madman.
Got it, i only wanted to point it out in case they didn't notice it so they could do a quick fix if it was a typo. I didn't know they would clean inconsistencies after they finished Tropicali, like i said, I'm new here. Now that I know it, I will avoid commenting on other inconsistencies since they are all going to get fixed in the future anyway.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Got it, i only wanted to point it out in case they didn't notice it so they could do a quick fix if it was a typo. I didn't know they would clean inconsistencies after they finished Tropicali, like i said, I'm new here. Now that I know it, I will avoid commenting on other inconsistencies since they are all going to get fixed in the future anyway.
Don't worry, we like to bully Anon over them.
1724980625005.png

4.60 star(s) 230 Votes