Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Out of Touch! [v0.9] Story Anon

Original Size Win/Linux: 716 MB
Original Size Mac: 699 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 362 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 345 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Oh boy this is a hard game to talk about first off
i did like the story the characters and the fact it was in chapters its very anime like that's not a bad thing but if you don't like that type of thing this games not for you i am going to keep an eye out for this game coz i feel like its well written and like manga its going to annoy me to wait for more chapters

NOW lets talk about talk about the elephant in the room the rape scene
as best as i can tell they where both around the age of 13 to maybe 15 when it happened i do understand the events that led to it and i don't think telling story's with rape in them is wrong but i feel your gonna get alot of shit for trying to tell that type of story even if i think it was done very respectfully it makes people feel uncomfortable even though you dont see any loli or shota content its implied and that was enough for me if it went any further then that id have a problem with it

if people think im wrong please let me know id like to know what ya all think of this game ?

Reactions: desolate sharidan

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I'm a little worried about adding that tag after seeing what a tussle Multiple Protagonists and Harem caused but hey, I guess a bump is a bump right?
Ah, dont worry about that, there is always a lot of conflict about the tags at first. (and some people here love to complain about stuff, wait untill you see the "is there pregnacy?" comments).
The problem with multiple protag complains is that most people like to identify themselfs with the MC, so having "multiple mc's" for some people feels like getting cucked by someone else they dont identify has. But... ey. Maybe its not a game for them.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Oh boy this is a hard game to talk about first off
i did like the story the characters and the fact it was in chapters its very anime like that's not a bad thing but if you don't like that type of thing this games not for you i am going to keep an eye out for this game coz i feel like its well written and like manga its going to annoy me to wait for more chapters

NOW lets talk about talk about the elephant in the room the rape scene
as best as i can tell they where both around the age of 13 to maybe 15 when it happened i do understand the events that led to it and i don't think telling story's with rape in them is wrong but i feel your gonna get alot of shit for trying to tell that type of story even if i think it was done very respectfully it makes people feel uncomfortable even though you dont see any loli or shota content its implied and that was enough for me if it went any further then that id have a problem with it

if people think im wrong please let me know id like to know what ya all think of this game ?
Thanks for reading!

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's a very important scene that serves as the catalyst for essentially every single plot thread that happens in the story and as such the scene is shown very seriously and shot nothing like an h-scene.
The lack of actual nudity is part of that: I wanted to make sure it was very clearly not an enjoyable experience for anyone, the reader included.

Believe it or not, I haven't really gotten any hate about it (Knock on wood). I think most readers understand what that scene is about, but you're right that it would be a very easy scene to screw up by trivializing it or failing to show how traumatic of an event it can be.

Ah, dont worry about that, there is always a lot of conflict about the tags at first. (and some people here love to complain about stuff, wait untill you see the "is there pregnacy?" comments).
The problem with multiple protag complains is that most people like to identify themselfs with the MC, so having "multiple mc's" for some people feels like getting cucked by someone else they dont identify has. But... ey. Maybe its not a game for them.
Hah, that makes sense.

Anyone who wants to try and self insert as CJ can feel free to try, I don't think he's that easy to slip into the shoes of.

If anything, I think Jamie would be the more relatable character over the long run.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
will there be animated sex scenes in this i ask coz with how chapter 15 ended i wasn't sure if we'd see them in the future

how often will new chapters be released

will the MC ever wear normal clothes

will we ever get to know why the MC and his sister are into posing

how many chapters are planned and will you add more

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
will there be animated sex scenes in this i ask coz with how chapter 15 ended i wasn't sure if we'd see them in the future
Whether they're animated or not isn't quite decided yet, but there are sex scenes. Ch15 arguably doesn't count.

how often will new chapters be released
It's kind of a hard question to answer right now because I'm working on making Vol.1's gameplay. I would expect to start seeing early release tests builds of Ch.16 onwards in early Q1 2021 after Vol. 1's beta release.

will the MC ever wear normal clothes
He wears just a t-shirt and shorts a couple of times but not because he likes it.

will we ever get to know why the MC and his sister are into posing
CJ does it because he's a baka, Sarah does it because she's his Stand.

how many chapters are planned and will you add more
100 chapters are planned and mapped out.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hi... There is an error. Inside Chapter 11 folder there is Chapter 12. Chapter 12 folder is Chapter 12.
Sorry the previous .zip was messed up for a lot of reasons, if you look at the download links now you'll see that it's just one .exe file. No more 16 different folders.

Brigan

Nov 29, 2020
This is some really awesome stuff, so much work was put into this and I've enjoyed every minute of it so far. There are tons of themes in this, it has a really large range! Love it man thank you.

• Love

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I will just say, its silly to complain about a game containing rape just because it contains rape. Especially when its clearly important for the rest of the story. The people that complain even about good stories containing it simply don't want it in their story, and there is no way around it.
The only solution is to respectfully refuse to take out the scene or simply ignore the comment.

Dev, although I really respect your open and engaging approach with possible fans, you may want to be selective as to who and how to answer. I know this because, as someone that gets quickly heated in an argument, it could quickly develop badly for you.
I do it because fuck it, I have nothing to lose. But you should approach this in a smart way, as if you were approaching your own business.
I dunno if you actually want to make this profitable of course, but I assume you do, since you dedicate so much time to both writing, preparing the images you need for a scene, and coding it into the game.

Either way, thats my 2 cents in regards the whole rape issue. You keep writing m8.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
This is some really awesome stuff, so much work was put into this and I've enjoyed every minute of it so far. There are tons of themes in this, it has a really large range! Love it man thank you.
Thank you so much for the review!

I will just say, its silly to complain about a game containing rape just because it contains rape. Especially when its clearly important for the rest of the story. The people that complain even about good stories containing it simply don't want it in their story, and there is no way around it.
The only solution is to respectfully refuse to take out the scene or simply ignore the comment.

Dev, although I really respect your open and engaging approach with possible fans, you may want to be selective as to who and how to answer. I know this because, as someone that gets quickly heated in an argument, it could quickly develop badly for you.
I do it because fuck it, I have nothing to lose. But you should approach this in a smart way, as if you were approaching your own business.
I dunno if you actually want to make this profitable of course, but I assume you do, since you dedicate so much time to both writing, preparing the images you need for a scene, and coding it into the game.

Either way, thats my 2 cents in regards the whole rape issue. You keep writing m8.
I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Man, I'd love to be able to work on this full time. It'd be a real dream come true, I already wake up in the morning with ideas of what I want to work on that day and I'm basically just doing it for free at the moment!

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
This game looks like it has some serious effort put into it. I really appreciate that and commend you for it.
I don't often check out Western H-games but I'll definitely give this a shot.
Good luck, man. Hope you can make a living off of it soon.
Oh wow, hi Selebus! :whistle:

I hope this isn't too brown-nosey, but LiL was a big influence in motivating me to get really serious about my project.
Seeing that someone else could go so far with a Koi VN made me determined to make this project the best that it could be.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Oh wow, hi Selebus! :whistle:

I hope this isn't too brown-nosey, but LiL was a big influence in motivating me to get really serious about my project.
Seeing that someone else could go so far with a Koi VN made me determined to make this project the best that it could be.
Not brown-nosey at all! We all need to draw inspiration from others sometimes. I never would have made LiL if it weren't for several other creators I looked up to.
I'm sure you'll do great. Just never slack on the effort and, before you know it, someone will be telling you that your game inspired them to get serious about something.

DominarRygel

Sep 13, 2020
Hey man, really digging this so far. I love the mix of classic music and modern vapourwave, could we get a track listing? I've investigated the game folder, but it's a bit of a mess in there and the vast majority of it isn't properly tagged.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey man, really digging this so far. I love the mix of classic music and modern vapourwave, could we get a track listing? I've investigated the game folder, but it's a bit of a mess in there and the vast majority of it isn't properly tagged.
Sure I'd be happy to come up with a playlist. All the MP3s are in the game folder and while they're not named anything very convenient, they're there and complete iirc.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
That beach scene took me by surprise, It was so serious until that and BAM! If the rest of the game is in that vein maybe you should add the "Humor" tag.
Edit : Yep after playing a few more minutes I'd say this really deserve the "Humor" tag :D

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes