Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
That beach scene took me by surprise, It was so serious until that and BAM! If the rest of the game is in that vein maybe you should add the "Humor" tag
Hope you liked it, that scene epitomizes one of the themes I'm trying for with OoT which is "low Lows, high Highs."

And as far as the tag goes, good idea I don't know why I didn't do that in the first place.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Hope you liked it, that scene epitomizes one of the themes I'm trying for with OoT which is "low Lows, high Highs."

And as far as the tag goes, good idea I don't know why I didn't do that in the first place.
I'm at the airport scene where you play as Jamie right now and I'm loving it so far, I'm getting a strong JoJo vibe from CJ (a mix of Joseph and Jôtarô)
I love your use of music (The South Park training montage song :love:)
I'm so confident I'll love it after an hour of playtime that I just become a $1 Patreon to keep in touch with development, Selebus stamp of approval made that an easy decision to be fair ;)

• Love
Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I'm at the airport scene where you play as Jamie right now and I'm loving it so far, I'm getting a strong JoJo vibe from CJ (a mix of Joseph and Jôtarô)
I love your use of music (The South Park training montage song :love:)
I'm so confident I'll love it after an hour of playtime that I just become a $1 Patreon to keep in touch with development, Selebus stamp of approval made that an easy decision to be fair ;)
Oh wow, thank you so much!

It only gets crazier from there, hope you enjoy it!

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I just fininshed chapter 3 and damn you were right about those low lows and high highs.
I think you're gonna make me cry before the end of the volume, that scene alone almost did it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw I hope I'm not bothering you with the "live" commentary ;)

• Love
Reactions: punisher2099

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I just fininshed chapter 3 and damn you were right about those low lows and high highs.
I think you're gonna make me cry before the end of the volume, that scene alone almost did it
Btw I hope I'm not bothering you with the "live" commentary ;)
I definitely got a little teary eyed writing it :LOL:

no bother at all!

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Well you've done it, you made me cry :cry:, it was "You're a part of me and I'm a part of you" that did it, I'm such an easy target for romance :ROFLMAO:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
You can clearly see the Lessons In Love influence at the chapter 9 intro with the "confused" chapter titles and creepy music :D
Edit : Wow it got meta and weird, awesome :love:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so you worked on this while the big C was at its worst damn i feel really lazy now
on a side note i don't know how regularly updates will be released but i would recommend ya do something like
1606635943303.png just so we're not lost on where the story is going

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
The Woah-oh-oh-oh was driving me crazy, I knew I heard it before and it took me ages to figure out it's from Highlander by Lost Horizon :D

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I've just finished volume 1 and boy what a rollercoaster that was :D The ending was so beautiful and sweet, I cried again :cry:
I think you should add the Fantasy or Paranormal tag, I'm not sure which one is more relevant ;)

• Red Heart

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I've just finished volume 1 and boy what a rollercoaster that was :D The ending was so beautiful and sweet, I cried again :cry:
I think you should add the Fantasy or Paranormal tag, I'm not sure which one is more relevant ;)
Dude. Duuuuuuuude. I just finished volume 1. Wow. Just wow. Somebody make this into a fucking anime.
Really glad you enjoyed it, thank you guys for reading the whole thing. Ch15 was the longest and hardest I've worked on any single chapter and I'm trying to use it as the benchmark for release quality builds in the future (Even though ch15 is actually still missing a few features that will be in Vol. 1 :whistle: )

so you worked on this while the big C was at its worst damn i feel really lazy now
on a side note i don't know how regularly updates will be released but i would recommend ya do something like
View attachment 920893 just so we're not lost on where the story is going
That's actually a really good idea, I think I'll make one for Ch.16 when it finally comes out.

Except:

I'm so glad I'm not the only person looking for a tracklist as well
Sure thing!
I think I can scrape together a Youtube playlist pretty quickly at the very least.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Here you go, I went ahead and made a playlist with the games current soundtrack!

kierandidnotappear.png

4.60 star(s) 225 Votes