ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Bru... the spoilers, also, thats not what the game is about at all.. is pretty much the spark, its just not the game for you. its okay.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

CrioGenix

Jul 20, 2019
Spoiler alert

Man the 3 first chapters where hard as fuck, i was about to stop right there and leave a review ranting about how victoria was a piece of shit and the fact that CJ dont even feels mad or betrayed or anything like that when the girl rape him and fucked up his life, then CJ goes and prepares for years to meet her friends again, and victoria has the audacity of treating him like that when they see each others again, at this point i was malding, i just closed the game and prepared to leave you my thoughts, it was painful to read because i thought the story was just going to ignore it, then i thought, "this man was capable of making me hate a character and make me mad irl in just 15 minutes or so in a visual novel, it is imposible that the same writter that was capable of that was so oblivious" i opened the "game" again, and then victoria's monologue kicked in, and man, if you did that on purpose, if you made us see everything from her perspective to make us feel the same hate she felt for herself, then i take my hat off to you, that was incredible good writting and motivated me to read all of this history in one sit, im glad i did, then all is clarified later, but it made me think cj didnt see it like rape, but what would have happened if he resisted and see it like rape, would she have snapped out of it? Or would she still have done what she did? Should i still see victoria as a rapist and hate her? anyways this is a great history, if you see this review and have doubts about this game i 100% recommend you to read this history (Yeah "read it" because this game has literally 0 choices, not even fake ones), it has good characters and powerful emotional moments, the down side is that this is more like a visual book wich i dont mind but if you want to play a game and make choices this is not for you. Keep the good work man cant wait for more (And sorry if my english is bad)

Last edited:

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Spoiler alert

Man the 3 first chapters where hard as fuck, i was about to stop right there and leave a review ranting about how victoria was a piece of shit and the fact that CJ dont even feels mad or betrayed or anything like that when the girl rape him and fucked up his life, then CJ goes and prepares for years to meet her friends again, and victoria has the audacity of treating him like that when they see each others again, at this point i was malding, i just closed the game and prepared to leave you my thoughts, it was painful to read because i thought the story was just going to ignore it, then i thought, "this man was capable of making me hate a character and make me mad irl in just 15 minutes or so in a visual novel, it is imposible that the same writter that was capable of that was so oblivious" i opened the "game" again, and then victoria's monologue kicked in, and man, if you did that on purpose, if you made us see everything from her perspective to make us feel the same hate she felt for herself, then i take my hat off to you, that was incredible good writting and motivated me to read all of this history in one sit, im glad i did, then all is clarified later,
Wow, thank you for sticking with it! I'm glad it was worth it. :PogChamp:

Spoiler alert
but it made me think cj didnt see it like rape, but what would have happened if he resisted and see it like rape, would she have snapped out of it? Or would she still have done what she did? Should i still see victoria as a rapist and hate her?
She
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyways this is a great history, if you see this review and have doubts about this game i 100% recommend you to read this history (Yeah "read it" because this game has literally 0 choices, not even fake ones), it has good characters and powerful emotional moments, the down side is that this is more like a visual book wich i dont mind but if you want to play a game and make choices this is not for you. Keep the good work man cant wait for more (And sorry if my english is bad)
Totally understandable about the choices, I left the gameplay segments for the Vol.1 beta release just because the currently released content was done in 16 separate parts. The upcoming Vol.1 beta will have quite a bit of player interaction, I have some previews in this thread if you're curious.

But really, thank you again for reading! I know the series has some very, very dark parts but they hopefully make the high points even sweeter when you get to them.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I've only played through the first 2 chapters but I have to ask. Will Julia be romanceable? Really loving this game so far, can't wait to read through everyone's stories. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I've only played through the first 2 chapters but I have to ask. Will Julia be romanceable? Really loving this game so far, can't wait to read through everyone's stories. Looking forward to more.
Glad you’re enjoying it!
While Julia will appear regularly in the game and have some lewd CGs, she won’t be a romanceable girl.
There is a very specific reason for this, a hint of which you’ll see in Ch8 and ch9.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
There is a very specific reason for this, a hint of which you’ll see in Ch8 and ch9.
I guess you mean the 5 rings, but isn't that already 1 too less because I thought that the 6 girls with a bio pic would be the harem girls but there are only 5 rings, or doesn't the "sister" get a ring. But Julia would have been a nice addition to the harem and maybe even the stalker girl, Lindsey.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I guess you mean the 5 rings, but isn't that already 1 too less because I thought that the 6 girls with a bio pic would be the harem girls but there are only 5 rings, or doesn't the "sister" get a ring. But Julia would have been a nice addition to the harem and maybe even the stalker girl, Lindsey.
That’s correct, and right now there are 7 planned romanceable girls, so not all of them need rings but the other two girls have a similar relationship with CJ. Sarah doesn’t have a ring but she’s soulbound to him, for example.
I’m happy to include lewds/nudes of peripheral girls though, as well as side quests featuring them.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good. Even if I'm not a huge fan of multi-protagonist games, if the story is good this may be less of an problem. In fact, the rape tag is the only thing that really worries me, usually seeing these scenes demotivates me to continue the game (to put it simply). I prefer to know more about the rape tag before try it.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
In fact, the rape tag is the only thing that really worries me, usually seeing these scenes demotivates me to continue the game (to put it simply). I prefer to know more about the rape tag before try it.
No worries, it's a bit of an early spoiler but one of the girls thinks she raped the MC when they were younger. But it wasn't really like that.

Jul 28, 2020
Sorry but eh.. this game is a bit too much for me. I usually go with safer tags such as scat, golden shower, gore, sissification, and of course the NTR... you know the vanilla stuff. I took a risk trying out this game and it made me feel something strange coming from upper-left side of my chest and i didn't like it. You have absolutely no right to endanger your audience with this degenerate if not borderline sadistic display in the current year of 2020. I will be writing a lengthy letter to F95 administration demanding turning all female characters into futas and to add a brand new character called "Andras the Bull" making sure CJ will be spending rest of his days in agony. Your time is over, pal.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Out of Touch! [v0.9.1] Story Anon

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 443 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 426 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Sorry but eh.. this game is a bit too much for me. I usually go with safer tags such as scat, golden shower, gore, sissification, and of course the NTR... you know the vanilla stuff. I took a risk trying out this game and it made me feel something strange coming from upper-left side of my chest and i didn't like it. You have absolutely no right to endanger your audience with this degenerate if not borderline sadistic display in the current year of 2020. I will be writing a lengthy letter to F95 administration demanding turning all female characters into futas and to add a brand new character called "Andras the Bull" making sure CJ will be spending rest of his days in agony. Your time is over, pal.
Lock me up and throw away the key, I've gone mad with pure lovey dubby power.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes