Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
The dev may say it's not rape, in my opinion, it is, but the dev played the MC is a guy so it's not rape card and it is written in a way that the MC is too shocked/confused while it happened and didn't do anything against it.
It's a legit take, I don't want to say definitively one way or another but I took special care to show in ch3 that What we saw was Victorias point of view and ch15 shows CJs point of view. Her self loathing colored her recollection of events.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The dev may say it's not rape, in my opinion, it is, but the dev played the MC is a guy so it's not rape card and it is written in a way that the MC is too shocked/confused while it happened and didn't do anything against it.
Thanks for the reply.

Well, I believe that for it to be rape, the victim doesn't have to be only a woman, in fact, the victim can be male or female.

I haven't see the explanation (I haven't played the game yet) and if the scene exists in the game and cannot be skipped / avoided I'm sure I'll use the skip button when this comes around (certainly, I wont read any sentences from the scene). Possibly the only things I'll really know about it will be the things the characters will talk about after this happens.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
is this whats call a gyaru girl?
Sort of. Gyaru sub culture came from a Japanese take on "California Gals" after Baywatch became a big hit in the 90's.

Sarah is an actual Californian gal with actual blonde hair and a natural tan, so in a sense she's the Gyaru'est of the Gyaru. On the other hand, she doesn't act anything like a Gyaru. What that counts as, I have no idea.

CharaStudio-2020-11-14-23-50-31-Render.png

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Sort of. Gyaru sub culture came from a Japanese take on "California Gals" after Baywatch became a big hit in the 90's.

Sarah is an actual Californian gal with actual blonde hair and a natural tan, so in a sense she's the Gyaru'est of the Gyaru. On the other hand, she doesn't act anything like a Gyaru. What that counts as, I have no idea.

View attachment 941872
well then, im upvote this game, cuz theres like not many game with gals girls :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Story Anon

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So if CJ is the main male lead will there be any romance between him and Sarah and if so does this then need the incest tag?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Story Anon
I'm not sure how to interpret the changelog, do we need to start a new game, or did you only animations to chapter 15 and we only need to replay chapter 15 to see them?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Story Anon
I'm not sure how to interpret the changelog, do we need to start a new game, or did you only animations to chapter 15 and we only need to replay chapter 15 to see them?
I'm not sure if saves will carry over, but the animations are only in Ch15 at the moment (and are really just a taste of what's to come). They're pretty cool though!

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
anyone doing a walkthrough for this Game please ? :)
Eventually there will be a need for a walkthrough :whistle: , as of right now in chapter 1 go to the school when you've had enough of walking around.

Reactions: Khairus
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes