The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
1. Can we rename the protag? Not really digging CJ.
2. How horror does this get? I was unfortunately unpleasantly surprised with "Lessons in Love" so if this has people committing suicide and girls getting raped by otherworldly horrors, I'll save myself some time. lol
3. Is this more romance or comedy? I like harem romances but the Protag's "Character Card" gave me a Cringe that could pierce the heavens. lol

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
1. Can we rename the protag? Not really digging CJ.
2. How horror does this get? I was unfortunately unpleasantly surprised with "Lessons in Love" so if this has people committing suicide and girls getting raped by otherworldly horrors, I'll save myself some time. lol
3. Is this more romance or comedy? I like harem romances but the Protag's "Character Card" gave me a Cringe that could pierce the heavens. lol
1. No but that's not his real name either.
2. It dips into existential horror, not shock horror. It's nothing like DDL, don't worry.
3. Yes. :Kappa: And good, it should.

Reactions: V-Kun

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
1. No but that's not his real name either.
2. It dips into existential horror, not shock horror. It's nothing like DDL, don't worry.
3. Yes. :Kappa: And good, it should.
1. Do we get to choose his "real" name? or is it just less jokey?
2. DDL?
3. I don't understand what you mean by that face. Is the "character card" just a one off joke? or is the entire game this level of Comedy?

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
1. Do we get to choose his "real" name? or is it just less jokey?
2. DDL?
3. I don't understand what you mean by that face. Is the "character card" just a one off joke?
1. His name's set but his real name is probably dumber.
2. Sorry, Doki Doki Literature Club. It's the kind of VN that you were describing.
3. It's probably more melodramatic romance than comedy but there's plenty of absurdity.

or is the entire game this level of Comedy?
No, just CJ and his father.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
1. His name's set but his real name is probably dumber.
3. It's probably more melodramatic romance than comedy but there's plenty of absurdity.
No, just CJ and his father.
Okay, I can handle a melodrama, so long as its not just family guy levels of stupid comedy I'm fine.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
It's a kinetic novel, at least so far. there are no choices that affect the plot, just some interactivity to break things up every once in a while.

It's fun, though. bonkers with a heart of gold, lol.
Yup pretty much. The new gameplay stuff in Ch1 is just a taste of what's to come, OoT will truly earn it's VN tag one day soon.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just start playing the game, still on chapter 1 so far and the drama was very good but the character Jamie....Errrrr, make me thinking about those yaoi from hentai author Cannabis. He was...very....very....very girl-ish....and it make me feel so wrong that I want him and CJ to be together than with other girls

• Haha

Areason

Nov 15, 2017
Just start playing the game, still on chapter 1 so far and the drama was very good but the character Jamie....Errrrr, make me thinking about those yaoi from hentai author Cannabis. He was...very....very....very girl-ish....and it make me feel so wrong that I want him and CJ to be together than with other girls
Keep reading, you lucky fool!

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
:Kappa:

Enjoy.

harrySKLI12

Jul 2, 2019
Finished what's available right now and I'm loving this game, some real gourmet shit italian chef kiss and all. Was wondering if anyone could link me the discord though, the links here and on the patreon are dead. But yeah either way good shit story anon when I'm not poor I'll send some shekels your way

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You know what? I'll keep this game on my PC from now on and treat it as music album, so many good music and soundtrack from Jojo, Undertale, Guardians of the galaxy,... the developer have good taste

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
H
Finished what's available right now and I'm loving this game, some real gourmet shit italian chef kiss and all. Was wondering if anyone could link me the discord though, the links here and on the patreon are dead. But yeah either way good shit story anon when I'm not poor I'll send some shekels your way
Hi Harry, glad you liked it!

I was a dumbie and used a temporary discord invite, the one in the OP of this thread should be fixed now.

You know what? I'll keep this game on my PC from now on and treat it as music album, so many good music and soundtrack from Jojo, Undertale, Guardians of the galaxy,... the developer have good taste
based, I have a YouTube playlist with it all and a .zip download of the soundtrack earlier in the thread

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, I have never been a huge fan of soundtracks, and often I turn them off. However, this VN has the BEST . SOUNDTRACK . EVER. It is amazing, the songs are on point, and such a great variety. This is literally one of the first VNs I have enjoyed with a soundtrack that seems like it is synchronized to the story, and that is a damn hard feat to pull off. So my hat is off to the dev for an outstanding job with music selection.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
OMG, having 70s / 80s flashbacks with the music. Too throwback. I'm not in love ... and so many other familiar songs. I feel like I'm on the express elevator back to my high-school days.

• Love

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Playing up to chapter 12 now and...Holy shit we move to Yandere mixed with Supernatural shit now, that bloody fox spirit truly are creepy with stalking CJ and possessed 1 of the best girl...WHO SAID YANDERE "CUTE"? SHE'S TERRIFYING

• Red Heart

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Hey ho lads, is this a kinetic novel?
For what the dev has commented previously, this started has a comic, he then turned it into a kinetic novel, and is now working into making it a proper VN with exploration and stuff, in this new update exploration has been added to Chapter 1. but the rest remains being a Kinetic novel.
So, to answer your question, it is.. FOR NOW.
Still an awesome and recommended ride. So give it a try regardless its current KN tag

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes