akselx

Mar 29, 2020
That's a song made for us by a buddy of mine, here's the full version.
Also been wondering if we will learn anything about CJ's other classmates or, say, Victoria's younger sister, that, if I remember correctly, goes into the same school. It just feels a bit like CJ and others exist in some sort of social vacuum, there's no regular people around and outside of CJ's first day introductions, we have seen no reaction to his antics. They say Victoria and Leah are popular at school, but so far we've seen no interactions to actually show this. Do you have plans for scenes that involves regular folks at school?

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Also been wondering if we will learn anything about CJ's other classmates or, say, Victoria's younger sister, that, if I remember correctly, goes into the same school. It just feels a bit like CJ and others exist in some sort of social vacuum, there's no regular people around and outside of CJ's first day introductions, we have seen no reaction to his antics. They say Victoria and Leah are popular at school, but so far we've seen no interactions to actually show this. Do you have plans for scenes that involves regular folks at school?
Yes this is something I would like to get into with side stories. The main story is laser focused on the main characters and almost no one else because we have such a large ensemble cast who all need their screen time. With side content though, we can go nuts and show the more slice of life aspect of each character.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Hey man, this is one of my favorite games! I loved the story so far, the art and gameplay! The only thing I ask is: How about adding some anal sex?

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey man, this is one of my favorite games! I loved the story so far, the art and gameplay! The only thing I ask is: How about adding some anal sex?
Thank you! Glad you like it!

It’s absolutely in the cards, especially for one girl in particular.

Reactions: OldmanRed

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Thank you! Glad you like it!

It’s absolutely in the cards, especially for one girl in particular.
I haven't got to that part yet, unfortunately I can only play at dawn because I work all day, so I'm taking some time to complete the chapters (I think I make it to eighteen).
Anyway, your game is magnificent!

(How do I put this photo like yours under my comments to promote the game?)

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
(How do I put this photo like yours under my comments to promote the game?)
The signatures used to be in the first post but they appear to have disappeared when it was updated at some point.
They can still be found here (I took this opportunity to update the post so they're even easier to use.)
Pick the image you want and then take the corresponding line of code at the bottom of the post and copy it.
Then in the top right hand corner of the page click where your username/icon is, then click "Signature" in the drop down menu.
Then paste it in the box, you might have to click the "gear" icon first, and save.

Reactions: OldmanRed

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
The signatures used to be in the first post but they appear to have disappeared when it was updated at some point.
They can still be found here (I took this opportunity to update the post so they're even easier to use.)
Pick the image you want and then take the corresponding line of code at the bottom of the post and copy it.
Then in the top right hand corner of the page click where your username/icon is, then click "Signature" in the drop down menu.
Then paste it in the box, you might have to click the "gear" icon first, and save.
Thanks Bro!

Jan 15, 2018
you've made me real mad Story Anon
you've made me really really really mad
where did you put the rest of the A-team
we spent an evening on a rooftop together
they're part of the fam too... most

i dunno their departure felt abrupt
theyre not comin back are they

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
you've made me real mad Story Anon
you've made me really really really mad
where did you put the rest of the A-team
we spent an evening on a rooftop together
they're part of the fam too... most

i dunno their departure felt abrupt
theyre not comin back are they
If you mean Rodel, Myrna and the others they're absolutely coming back.

If you mean Ashley, Teresa and Leah of course they're coming back, in fact they all play big parts in the next arc. Pic related.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LizardUniverse

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020

If you mean Ashley, Teresa and Leah of course they're coming back, in fact they all play big parts in the next arc. Pic related.

You're planning an arc for each central heroine, right?
Can you give a spoiler of which character will be developed in the next updates?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
You're planning an arc for each central heroine, right?
Can you give a spoiler of which character will be developed in the next updates?
Definitely.

Ch23-29 is Victoria.
30-37 is Leah.
38-45 is Teresa.
46-53 is Ashley.
54-61 is Kieran.

But unlike Jamie's arc, almost the entire gang is involved in each of these.

rider2533

Aug 31, 2020
So I've played up until Ch. 15 and I can't seem to get past the combat. I've tried everything so could someone point me in the right direction? :LOL:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So I've played up until Ch. 15 and I can't seem to get past the combat. I've tried everything so could someone point me in the right direction? :LOL:
No worries, Heal the hostage to full HP to win.

If Cro is blocking your heal, make sure you remember to punch her in order to distract her.

Jan 15, 2018

yeeee
Sima and Myrna in particular
not disappointed with the gang's return after the massive Jamie story
appreciate ya fam
'nother question, not regardin the story tho
more music coming + updated YT playlist when it does?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
yeeee
Sima and Myrna in particular
not disappointed with the gang's return after the massive Jamie story
appreciate ya fam
'nother question, not regardin the story tho
more music coming + updated YT playlist when it does?
I'm going to have to add all the new original music to the channel pretty soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LizardUniverse

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Will we see CJ actually fight personally himself and not just give power to the girls so that they can fight?as well as a character progession of him to stop being completely clueless in many things,becoming more warrior like and less like a scared/terrified kid?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Will we see CJ actually fight personally himself and not just give power to the girls so that they can fight?as well as a character progession of him to stop being completely clueless in many things,becoming more warrior like and less like a scared/terrified kid?
Ch100

Reactions: akselx
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes