Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
well i just finished all the content that is available until now and all i have to say is if there is something better than a diamond, this is it. if in the begining i was sceptical, as i progressed through the story it grew on me and captivated me more the last chapters especially, even if ch 22 doesn't have the battles which i am sure will be very good.
all i want now to know is how frequent are the updates?

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
What about Sarah though is she untouchable then why did you made her look better than those 5 girls
No no, she's "Out of Touch" not "untouchable", there's a difference.

But seriously what gave you the idea that she's untouchable? Literally one of the preview images is a sex scene with her.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
well i just finished all the content that is available until now and all i have to say is if there is something better than a diamond, this is it. if in the begining i was sceptical, as i progressed through the story it grew on me and captivated me more the last chapters especially, even if ch 22 doesn't have the battles which i am sure will be very good.
all i want now to know is how frequent are the updates?
Glad you enjoyed it! Updates come out as soon as they’re ready, and I’d put Ch24 at about 35% ready currently. Hopefully by the end of next week, maybe the 1st of September at the latest.

What about Sarah though is she untouchable then why did you made her look better than those 5 girls
Sarah’s not only Not Untouchable, she’s the second girl to even get proper h-scenes after Vic.

Reactions: Vizer007 and Bogman

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Its been nearly a week but I got a weirdes ear worm from that "oldish song" of the Grandfather (from the moment when MC meets him for the 1st time with his party). Like, wtf? Why I like that song? Thats really weird xD I hope someone knows the name of it?
And damn, Story Anon, your taste in music is REALLY awesome!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Game gets stuck on this scene. Clicking doesn't work, skipping unseen text doesn't work either. Closed and reopened, same problem. Could anyone help out?
1629405233096.png

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Game gets stuck on this scene. Clicking doesn't work, skipping unseen text doesn't work either. Closed and reopened, same problem. Could anyone help out?
View attachment 1361281
Sorry that’s an early bug in v1.48 that was hotfixed with v1.48.1

If you’d like, you can just download the hotfix instead of downloading the entire v1.48.1 build again. Just put this in your GAMESCRIPTS~ folder and overwrite.

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Its been nearly a week but I got a weirdes ear worm from that "oldish song" of the Grandfather (from the moment when MC meets him for the 1st time with his party). Like, wtf? Why I like that song? Thats really weird xD I hope someone knows the name of it?
And damn, Story Anon, your taste in music is REALLY awesome!
Thank you!

Most of grandfather’s music is old public domain samples of ballroom music that’s been distorted to hell and back.
Some of it is the same music that was sampled for The Shining but I believe the one stuck in your head is from , which is one of the best experimental projects ever made.

If you have 6 and a half free hours to experience a mental breakdown over, I highly recommend listening to the whole album series in one sitting. It’ll hurt though.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
No no, she's "Out of Touch" not "untouchable", there's a difference.

But seriously what gave you the idea that she's untouchable? Literally one of the preview images is a sex scene with her.
Half way through no incest tag while they where in beach house they talked with love and also like sister brother continuing I figured it out it's love sorry o should finish the game first

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
First things first: Absolutely fantastic!! 11 out of 10 possible points for this story!!

I have to admit, the beginning was really difficult for me. It took me three tries to do this.
MC was just too stupid and clueless for me. But somehow I wanted to know if something was going to develop?
If I had only suspected WHAT was coming... I thought after countless films and AAA games I would have been prepared. Nope!
I have seldom experienced so many different and intense feelings. Sometimes I laughed, thought, had tears in my eyes.
Some pictures combined with the brilliant soundtrack gave me goose bumps. (I never use headphones again!!!)
I also have to admit that I had to cry from time to time. (Yes, my year of birth is correct)
In retrospect I only noticed that there were only very few sex scenes to be seen... But all the more feelings for that!
A loving, shy look here, a little stroking there, holding hands (!!!), kissing and even making love (sex, if you have to call it that)
And the constant fear that something bad might happen, someone might get hurt, I might even lose a loved one...
I've never clicked so hesitantly!

But before I steal more of your time and I'll keep writing until tomorrow...
Thank you very much for this work!!
And many thanks for your time to read my thoughts.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
First things first: Absolutely fantastic!! 11 out of 10 possible points for this story!!

I have to admit, the beginning was really difficult for me. It took me three tries to do this.
MC was just too stupid and clueless for me. But somehow I wanted to know if something was going to develop?
If I had only suspected WHAT was coming... I thought after countless films and AAA games I would have been prepared. Nope!
I have seldom experienced so many different and intense feelings. Sometimes I laughed, thought, had tears in my eyes.
Some pictures combined with the brilliant soundtrack gave me goose bumps. (I never use headphones again!!!)
I also have to admit that I had to cry from time to time. (Yes, my year of birth is correct)
In retrospect I only noticed that there were only very few sex scenes to be seen... But all the more feelings for that!
A loving, shy look here, a little stroking there, holding hands (!!!), kissing and even making love (sex, if you have to call it that)
And the constant fear that something bad might happen, someone might get hurt, I might even lose a loved one...
I've never clicked so hesitantly!

But before I steal more of your time and I'll keep writing until tomorrow...
Thank you very much for this work!!
And many thanks for your time to read my thoughts.
Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Lol don’t worry about writing too much, I’m in the same boat. I read every review, feel free to make it as long as you’d like.

danterer

May 11, 2018
Sorry if this was asked already, but in this game will we have a harem or we will have to choose one LI?
(Sorry for mistakes, English isn't my first language)

Jun 30, 2021
View attachment 1016201

Overview:
Out of Touch is a psychedelic melodramatic comedy about a group of childhood friends as they grow up, grow apart, and reconnect...before everything really goes off the deep end! Taking inspiration from psychedelic thrillers, Out of Touch is an extremely odd journey through several genres from teenage romance to existential horror.
After being sent away by his mother due to a terrible misunderstanding involving his closest friend, our protagonist CJ returns years later for the last two semesters of high school completely changed in both body and spirit.
Wielding a newfound power and determined to rekindle his old relationships, can CJ convince his friends he's the same person they used to know? Can he avoid ruining absolutely everything like the doofus he is?

Thread Updated: 2021-08-14
Release Date: 2021-08-14
Developer: Story Anon - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.48.1 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win (v1.48.1): - MEGA - -
Linux
(v1.34): - MEGA -
Mac
(v1.48.1): - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.9.3): MEGA - GDRIVE -

Trailer:

View attachment 918644 View attachment 918611 View attachment 918612 View attachment 918613 View attachment 918614 View attachment 918615 View attachment 918616 View attachment 918617 View attachment 918618 View attachment 918619 View attachment 918627 View attachment 918630 View attachment 918628 View attachment 918629 View attachment 918645 View attachment 1131684 View attachment 1131686 View attachment 1131687 View attachment 1131688 View attachment 1131690 View attachment 1131691 View attachment 1131693 View attachment 1216373 View attachment 1216374 View attachment 1216375 View attachment 1216376 View attachment 1216377
This game's the funniest h game I've played, look out for Chad Thundercock

Reactions: ElukiaTV
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes