soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
NB refused to make it fully transparent.
Check game settings. There is transparency slider
I didn't refuse to allow making it fully transparent, I refused to enable this option without a way to temporarily make it visible by hovering. Because that makes text unreadable in 80% of the game. In the next build it's actually possible to make it fully transparent but it still works the same way with hover.
1691751792017.png

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Hey there, folks. I'm really interested in this game, so I'd like to ask: how far along is it? Is it about to be finished, or is there still quite a bit left? I ask only because I'll wait a bit to jump in if development's about to end; if it isn't, I'll start playing right away.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Hey there, folks. I'm really interested in this game, so I'd like to ask: how far along is it? Is it about to be finished, or is there still quite a bit left? I ask only because I'll wait a bit to jump in if development's about to end; if it isn't, I'll start playing right away.
We're like 40 out of 100 chapters in. There's a long way to go.

Reactions: Nullbot
Sep 26, 2021
We're like 40 out of 100 chapters in. There's a long way to go.
Approaching halfway though, which is a little surreal to say even speaking as someone who didn't start reading until Chapter 30 or so. Word on the street is that something crazy happens in chapter 50 and my anticipation for that is going to build over the next few months.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2018
Spoiler question for someone a little past the midway point (I'm at ch28 I think but the question is about ch24):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loving the story so far but this one line of dialogue has totally thrown me off.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Reactions: pachinko jones

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Reactions: hmorphone

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
Approaching halfway though, which is a little surreal to say even speaking as someone who didn't start reading until Chapter 30 or so. Word on the street is that something crazy happens in chapter 50 and my anticipation for that is going to build over the next few months.
something crazy happens in every chapter though

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got some questions for people that have played till the latest update. Cro' Dhearg is my fav <3.
1) he felt that the "gods" inevitably bring destruction and chaos because they view people as ants. he wanted to create a new god that had humanity that could bind them. this god would also be him because he's an egomaniac. to do this he needed an immense amount of energy which was created through human sacrifice. Jamie only ended up being her own person because Grandpa didn't think that his heir could end up a girl.
2) So she didn't exist in the timeline we saw but she was supposed to, adding her back in restored the world to how it should of been. Everyone not on the other side remembered her because she was always supposed to be there, those that where away don't because they weren't there when causality was righted.
3) the goddesses can only come into the world through their shards, by their shards/Tsukiko having fragments of them they can effectively keep them at bay indefinitely since they're too strong to posses. if Vic or Leah died their souls would go back to the other side to rejoin the whole, this parts all a bit wrapped up in Buddhist philosophy

Jun 16, 2023
1) he felt that the "gods" ....
Thank you so much for the clarification. Honestly with the amount of effort on this game it could be a legit show. But it's awesome in this form of media as well.
Can't wait for the badass goddess Hebe to show up in future updates!
Hopefully down the line there's a character/timeline pdf like the one in MBML that lists out major things for each characters and timeline considering the game has so much lore to offer and the story is no where near done.

4.50 star(s) 232 Votes