Mattman1228

Mar 16, 2023
a
Any way to play this on Steam Deck? Itch didnt have a .sh file which I usually add to steam to get those games to play on steam deck.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
a
Any way to play this on Steam Deck? Itch didnt have a .sh file which I usually add to steam to get those games to play on steam deck.
Proton or w/e is running windows games on steam deck should have no problem running the game. The issue might be with controls because we don't support controller, you'll need m&kb or touch screen.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
I also can't play early access games or watch a show without having all episodes released xD
So you wouldn't watch a show that already has 4 complete seasons just because 5th season is coming at some point in the future? Because that's what you're saying here. Each OoT arc is larger than some of the full VNs here and has better and more consistent story.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Considering all this i think its a bit presumpuous to call it over ambitioned while you not even have played it. I can only speak for me but its exactly what i like, i dislike short compact avn storys, bores me to death and feels meaningless.
I do played a bit of the game. Maybe only a small portion of the game but it was enough to say that I liked it. As you said everyone has preferences and I like my things finished.

For me personally it is a peace of mind. I don't like cliffhangers and open endings as well xD

I don't know what is worse. The blindness of someone to realize this is not a story that will die in a hill like the others or the fact that you have plausible deniability because of how the Western Adult Market is.
I don't get the second part but we will see on the first one. This game seems to have a loooong way until its completion. There is so much that can happen inbetween. Lets talk again in 5 years ,)

So you wouldn't watch a show that already has 4 complete seasons just because 5th season is coming at some point in the future?
Correct. I only watched Breaking Bad, as an example, after its last season finished.

Each OoT arc is larger than some of the full VNs here and has better and more consistent story.
But they do have in common that they tell one overarching story or not? Or are you telling me that these arcs are contained within themselves and I can play them in any order?

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
Really makes you think...
Cro is the "original" version of Sarah, Sarah has slowly been transforming more and more into Cro, first with the yandere libido and later with the wrath against CJ's enemies. If you need proof you simply need to check how she slowly starts calling him "Darling" as time goes on
Not sure about yandere stuff. Although, maybe we are just too early in the game for it to be obvious. I can definitely see the angle where Sarah "replaces" Cro. Hopefully that's not going to happen - I love Sarah too much and I'm sucker for good redemption story like Cro's. On the other hand, Sarah as better version of Cro seems possible (with human experience, similar to goddesses) and Cro ending her arc with ultimate sacrifice.

Faffin

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know what the name of the song that plays at the club during Leah's arc is called? I tried checking the OST playlist but I heard it's not updated.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Does anyone know what the name of the song that plays at the club during Leah's arc is called? I tried checking the OST playlist but I heard it's not updated.
This is up to date playlist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And songs are , , , , .

Last edited:
Reactions: Faffin

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
sitilaaaaaaaaaa tek me hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuu :KEK:

(Sup with jpop and all these english lyrics btw?)

Faffin

Dec 3, 2018
This is up to date playlist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And songs are , , , , .
Thank you so much!

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
CJ will be in the entire arc and in every side event coming next update.

4.50 star(s) 232 Votes