3.70 star(s) 20 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ch. 1!

PC (82MB): - - - -
Mac (86MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
What type of horror is this? Is it gore horror or zombie/disease outbreak horror? I ask because I can't really stand horror that's about gore and murder, but if it's surviving a zombie apocalypse or a virus, I would definitely be interested.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
U

User_23654

What type of horror is this? Is it gore horror or zombie/disease outbreak horror? I ask because I can't really stand horror that's about gore and murder, but if it's surviving a zombie apocalypse or a virus, I would definitely be interested.
There is no gore, except some bloody character but you don't see anything disturbing, except some zombie's.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Love the Game so far,even though it is short,but I,m very cautious lately, I,m currently supporting 10 Devs on Patreon, and have been dropping around 50% of them, because after bringing out 2 or 3 updates,they put the Game on hold or Abandon them. They start getting sick,wife Problems,Pscho Problems etc.
I can count finished Games I played with one Hand.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Love the premise!
I hope the game won't be filled with unnecessary sex scenes, it's an outbreak after all. Last but not least the proportions of the women are right up my alley... I'm keeping an eye on this one.

giphy.gif

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Thank you for checking out my game, even tho i just released chapter1, i already started working on chapter 2 !

Reactions: Tom10

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Love the Game so far,even though it is short,but I,m very cautious lately, I,m currently supporting 10 Devs on Patreon, and have been dropping around 50% of them, because after bringing out 2 or 3 updates,they put the Game on hold or Abandon them. They start getting sick,wife Problems,Pscho Problems etc.
I can count finished Games I played with one Hand.
i know believe me before i started doing this i wouldd support patreons who once they start making money, their quality dropped or just didnt care about the game but. dont worry man, i plan on finishing the story i already have it mapped out, plus im not doing it for the money, i love doing this stuff. Just checking out the game shows support

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes