HankX

Jul 4, 2017
Compressed game + Mod v3 > < (Not editting friendly) 220mb
Decrypted game + Mod v3.1 > < (Editting friendly) 1620mb

Mod v3.1 > <
Added the plugin Galv_ChoicePictures, to display pictures while in the menus
- Still not fully implemented (may be used later to display changes in the mob creation without selecting)
- Jiggle animation in menus
Added junk, dont enter the Cheat zone without saving your game beforehand
Experimented with upscaled sprites (inside cheat zone) Press left and right to cicle between the girls and choosing them to be naked changes the display

Worked a bit in derusting my digital art skills but I no longer intend to implement it as a mod
Time wasted so far: 2/3 bodies 1/3 front hair 1/5 back hair 1/4 tits 0/6 clothes

⮟ ⮟ ⮟ Useless ⮟ ⮟ ⮟
What I would like changed
• Gameplay: Always* party of 3, Controllable character switchable pressing tab, able to progress as them
• Combat: Levelling to unlock skills and Pick-up stats being meaningful in combat, Efective status effects
• Stuff
- Events when meeting girls at their place during the night with high affinity
- No target confirmation in battle

Last edited:

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
I can do that but rather than being paid i would like something else
I want half the payment upfront, give me one of the balls
Jokes aside, I like the random girls in this game and they don't get much love

View attachment 3111333 View attachment 3111343 I'll make a sketch for the nun and landlady later

I would like for them to have detailed sprites like the main girls but i'm not good with digital art or traditional art
Can we find ourselves a deal to improve the game overall?

The party and skills are already fixed in my previous mod, but there I didn't change the fact that the game makes them uncontrolable (acting randomly)

Compressed game + Mod v3 > < You don't even need winrar to unpack this

What I would like changed
• Gameplay: Always* party of 3, Controllable character switchable pressing tab, able to progress as them
• Combat: Levelling to unlock skills and Pick-up stats being meaningful in combat, Efective status effects
• Stuff
- Events when meeting girls at their place during the night with high affinity
- No target confirmation in battle
I kinda tried to make something out of it but i realised that i had no dialoges for the charaters so i wrote some BS

and its pretty hard to enter the mind of the game because there is only one or two scenes for some 3 unused characters and its pretty hard to understand where and how they were supposed to be used

also i had some problem opening the game in rpgmakerMV and everything is white (dunno why)

Last edited:

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
I kinda tried to make something out of it but i realised that i had no dialoges for the charaters so i wrote some BS

and its pretty hard to enter the mind of the game because there is only one or two scenes for some 3 unused characters and its pretty hard to understand where and how they were supposed to be used

also i had some problem opening the game in rpgmakerMV and everything is white (dunno why)
If you want to edit the game you have to copy paste the original game files into a newly created RPGM game. In order to transfer everything properly you need a decryption tool for all of the images and sound files. Let me know if you need a video to explain how.

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
The compressed version does some sorcery shit, even when i only replaced the audio and img/pictures folders it still made the tilesets and character sprites disappear in the editor

Also, the speed plugin i bundled together locks you out of the editor when activated (Reversible by openning RPGMV_SpeedPlugin.exe and pressing R)

If you want to edit the game you have to copy paste the original game files into a newly created RPGM game. In order to transfer everything properly you need a decryption tool for all of the images and sound files. Let me know if you need a video to explain how.
You don't tho, you literally only need the game.rpgproject inside the www folder.
You don't even need to decrypt if you don't want it, the editor will still work but the tilesets and events will show up like View attachment 3138104
What you said is literally how most games end up having all the RTP assets increasing the size for no reason

Last edited:

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
The compressed version does some sorcery shit, even when i only replaced the audio and img/pictures folders it still made the tilesets and character sprites disappear in the editor

Also, the speed plugin i bundled together locks you out of the editor when activated (Reversible by openning RPGMV_SpeedPlugin.exe and pressing R)

You don't tho, you literally only need the game.rpgproject inside the www folder.
You don't even need to decrypt if you don't want it, the editor will still work but the tilesets and events will show up like View attachment 3138104
What you said is literally how most games end up having all the RTP assets increasing the size for no reason
Every single time I have just moved the project it will only show up white and the audio/data/www will not load becasue it says that they don’t exist when you try to run it. I’ve seen it happen with multiple games the image you showed is what i have seen time and time again especially with this game because I’m working on my own fan-edit and additional content for it. I don’t know how you were lucky enough before but if you decrypt the game with all of its data you can edit it and then when you build the game it re-encrypts it.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I wish the dev did more with this game. It has a lot of potential, but how it is now it feels unfinished and kind of small.
The art is god tier, the pokemon catch system awesome, the pregnancy stuff is awsome too, but it all seems so rushed and left for dead.
The new game the team is making can't even hold a candle to this game so far. I hate the idea, the characters are bad and it is so much more walking around doing nothing. Also Shota is so not my thing

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
FELLAS
I would like to invite anyone interest in RPGM stuff to talk with me >here<
For now i'm only talking about this game there but later i'm interested in doing my own things

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

1_heart_

Sep 17, 2022
Are there any better translation for this game? I remember seeing that someone was working on translating this game.
Installation
  1. Download a translation pack from the list below
  2. Move it to the game/ directory on PC/Linux, or:
    • macOS: Contents/Resources/autorun/game
    • Android: Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game, create this path if it doesn't already exist
  3. Start the game. Please note, startup time will be considerably slower whilst the translation file is read by the game
If you're stuck, you can find a detailed installation guide with screenshots .

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Installation
  1. Download a translation pack from the list below
  2. Move it to the game/ directory on PC/Linux, or:
    • macOS: Contents/Resources/autorun/game
    • Android: Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game, create this path if it doesn't already exist
  3. Start the game. Please note, startup time will be considerably slower whilst the translation file is read by the game
If you're stuck, you can find a detailed installation guide with screenshots .
same step for compressed ver?

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
I don't know why but he seems to have posted the guide in the wrong game thread.
He is talking about installing a translation for Summertime Saga, not this game.

They don't even have the same engine.
Oh do they, no wonder also can't find one thought I miss something

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes