RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Game v1.09 + Mod v3
Meant to be used in a decrypted game, use this tool to decrypt your game or download the compressed version from bronken_division

Features:
Fixes: Skills start their intended events
Cheats: Gold & Items, Pick up Stats, Battle Stats, Unlock Events, Add/Remove Party members,
Changes: Nudist variant, Party options, Increased contacts limit to 9

HOW TO USE: In the world map, interact with the post sign on the left and choose to toggle cheats, afterwards press Shift+Z to bring up the menu

INSTALLATION: extract the contents into the www folder of your game and override all files
place the square into the square hole // don't ask, if the game doesn't open try the other one

About Mod v3
Improvements to mob creation: Option to load existing contacs to edit, Option to change mobs default expression. CHANGED THE MENU TO THE LEFT
Ease of access, the menus have been simplified and can be acessed anywhere
wow. thanks buddy

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
oh would you maybe know where to find?
If i remember very well... in the castle? i mean, where you find the girl who talk about gallery or scenary.
I dont remember if you need to talk with all or find a certain item...

Pd: i think i have a scene data with all...

Pd: Nevermind. i delete the game half-month ago xd

Tony6980085

Mar 8, 2023
Hey guys do any of you know if is possible way to get one girl like the one that was getting gangbanged? i mean like a gf from the 3 slots, i really wanted to get one like her but i didn't found it and tried it many times and nothing, So anyone know if is this is possible or she only on the scene at the gangbang room from the story?

Randomguy001

Dec 30, 2022
Hey guys do any of you know if is possible way to get one girl like the one that was getting gangbanged? i mean like a gf from the 3 slots, i really wanted to get one like her but i didn't found it and tried it many times and nothing, So anyone know if is this is possible or she only on the scene at the gangbang room from the story?
only on the scene sorry

Jul 30, 2018
Compressed game + Mod v3 > < (Not editting friendly) 220mb
Decrypted game + Mod v3.1 > < (Editting friendly) 1620mb

Mod v3.1 > <
Added the plugin Galv_ChoicePictures, to display pictures while in the menus
- Still not fully implemented (may be used later to display changes in the mob creation without selecting)
- Jiggle animation in menus
Added junk, dont enter the Cheat zone without saving your game beforehand
Experimented with upscaled sprites (inside cheat zone) Press left and right to cicle between the girls and choosing them to be naked changes the display

Worked a bit in derusting my digital art skills but I no longer intend to implement it as a mod
Time wasted so far: 2/3 bodies 1/3 front hair 1/5 back hair 1/4 tits 0/6 clothes

⮟ ⮟ ⮟ Useless ⮟ ⮟ ⮟
What I would like changed
• Gameplay: Always* party of 3, Controllable character switchable pressing tab, able to progress as them
• Combat: Levelling to unlock skills and Pick-up stats being meaningful in combat, Efective status effects
• Stuff
- Events when meeting girls at their place during the night with high affinity
- No target confirmation in battle
would there be a better TL later down the line?
i downloaded the game from this very post of yours but they still get MC names and others wrong anyway.
am i missing something? where do i get proper TL and merge with your mod?
i faintly remember there was one that still on v1.0.8

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes