nour666

Jan 9, 2024
Yes. The NTR event are only activated whenever you watch what your friends are doing, so whenever you see a guy talking to a girl just don't interact. Although if this does still bother you as if "you're refusing to watch them fuck" these events have "levels" as the more you watch the further it goes, so you can just think of it as they're trying to flirt with them.
thnx for the info

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Compressed game + Mod v3 > < (Not editting friendly) 220mb
Decrypted game + Mod v3.1 > < (Editting friendly) 1620mb

Mod v3.1 > <
Added the plugin Galv_ChoicePictures, to display pictures while in the menus
- Still not fully implemented (may be used later to display changes in the mob creation without selecting)
- Jiggle animation in menus
Added junk, dont enter the Cheat zone without saving your game beforehand
Experimented with upscaled sprites (inside cheat zone) Press left and right to cicle between the girls and choosing them to be naked changes the display

Worked a bit in derusting my digital art skills but I no longer intend to implement it as a mod
Time wasted so far: 2/3 bodies 1/3 front hair 1/5 back hair 1/4 tits 0/6 clothes

⮟ ⮟ ⮟ Useless ⮟ ⮟ ⮟
What I would like changed
• Gameplay: Always* party of 3, Controllable character switchable pressing tab, able to progress as them
• Combat: Levelling to unlock skills and Pick-up stats being meaningful in combat, Efective status effects
• Stuff
- Events when meeting girls at their place during the night with high affinity
- No target confirmation in battle
Damn, surprised but really happy someone was working on this for so long; but damn, going back to this level of translation has made me actually appreciate contemporary MTL.

This could really use an update from someone with access to better resources. In any case, really happy about your work man! :giggle:

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes