Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
NTR is avoidable and then again its a very borderline ntr, the girls are just randos you meet on the beach. More like competition between friends on who fuck the most girls
I think they have ntr dialogue when you get the girl first and then your friends have them after

Edit: Also any way to fix the broken battle animations with the mtl?

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Tried this game without the save: It's an annoying grind to pad out the content. Very low effort.

mart243g

Aug 5, 2017
Tried this game without the save: It's an annoying grind to pad out the content. Very low effort.
I agree that it would be better without the grind. but it much content for "relatively" little grind, compared to other rpgm games. i just grinded for like 15 minutes, and then i did not really need to grind much more after that.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Excellent game. My sugestion is to use save editor and put attack at 9999, making the game much more enjoyable. It looks like it isn't complete tho, i can't find out any pregnancy or enter the hospital, but the CG shows up images in there. So maybe i'm skipping some step or the dev is gonna add those later... Anyway, love Breast Mafia, really cool game. Hope someone picks this one up for a good translation!

Mar 19, 2018
IF this guy is gonna upload a game at least make sure the game doesn't have a bugged or something missing in the game that gives an error You already uploaded a worst translation and There's no fix for it? lol Don't upload then

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoey Quartz

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I really do not know what to make of this game... On the one hand, I kinda like the art. On the other hand, I am also a bit repulsed by it.

Reactions: kailius

Yabee

Dec 4, 2018
Time passes way too fast in this game, I didn't even do anything and it is already night time lol

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I saw it was MTL and thought, I'll give it a shot anyway. Couldn't bring myself to play more.
Took these screenshots for those interested. It was below average at times, but for the most part it's so bad you might as well be playing the Japanese version. :/
Untitled2.png 1.png

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes