James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I saw it was MTL and thought, I'll give it a shot anyway. Couldn't bring myself to play more.
Took these screenshots for those interested. It was below average at times, but for the most part it's so bad you might as well be playing the Japanese version. :/
View attachment 540615 View attachment 540616
Ok, what in the actual fuck are the tits on the blonde girl? Not that the ones on the "loli" aren't godawful, but those... Pass me some brain bleach, please! And I am just now witnessing the work of art that are the sprites...

Just an hour ago I ranted about giving games a chance before bashing them, but how is this art possible?

(I am a sucker for 2D art, even if it is a bit unorthodox at times, so I will try this game out, but the art here is something I just couldn't not comment on)

leodreal

Nov 16, 2016
So, the Mega version (and probarbly all of them) seems to be either 1.00 or 1.01 (think its 1.00), the 1.02 version fix a lot of the buggs with the tiny girl in blue swimsuit and the one in Red swimsuit. It also introduce Pregnancy for random pickups. In the 1.02 there is a new area in the hospital (and the bugg of getting stuck by entering the left side of it is fixed) for the random pickups, should be on the left above the desk.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Nampa Beach [v1.02] [Breast Mafia] - Original Size: 1.30GB

Download Win (213MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Everytime I encounter no-animation 2D game with appealing art, I'm in a dilemma. One side will say "Don't bother my man, this has no animation for you", while another just repeats "Give it a shot!". I don't like it.

NTRman 2.0

Feb 4, 2020
Breast Mafia game hype! I enjoyed Sana and My friend Shota, there was another one too but I dont know if it got translated.

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
MY- LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE big booba looba BANG BANGS!! those CONGO BONGOS.. THOSE jiggly jiggly jiros. those plumpa lumpa dump POW POWS.. succulent sucker-sucks! Whoopee cushion yum yums, triple nipple wham whams. those bouncin biggalos!! THOSE BIG FAT HOOTER SHOOTERS
this is the best comment ever XDDD

blahahaha13

Jan 12, 2019
So, the Mega version (and probarbly all of them) seems to be either 1.00 or 1.01 (think its 1.00), the 1.02 version fix a lot of the buggs with the tiny girl in blue swimsuit and the one in Red swimsuit. It also introduce Pregnancy for random pickups. In the 1.02 there is a new area in the hospital (and the bugg of getting stuck by entering the left side of it is fixed) for the random pickups, should be on the left above the desk.
How do you impregnate the randos?

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Even for me, this was fucking disgusting, and thats coming from someone who faps to Mushi Asobi

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes