Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
so we can play with eng and no eror like lost a screen when fight with girl ?
Not quite sure if i get it, but this is japanese version, not english, i've played just until the first fight against main girls, cause i've started all over, because when theres big changes, like the pregnancy update, for experience i dont use old version saves.

LEETCrosy

Jul 29, 2018
how do the fuk we trigger hospital NTR scene ? I let MC friends rape each main girl 10+ times already !

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
So you can only have scenes with the fortune teller and the hotel lady right?
also is there any scene with the tutorial girl?
also when im in the middle of a scene with any of the main girls the tutorial girl appears but as soon the scene ends she disappears

JankyDog

Jul 22, 2018
When you have any of the girls pregnant, just visit them at night and a doctor will appear and activate the scene
What time frame? I'm on 1.06 if that makes any difference.
I've gotten all the girls pregnant at least once with each of the guys and have entered and left the hospital repeatedly to try to spawn the scene, nothing.

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
from what I tried right after you get them pregnant alert and you given a option to do a h-scene
Hmm..weird, already tried make them pregnant several times but still can't get it. They just went to the birth scene after i talked to them at hospital..but thanks though..

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm..weird, already tried make them pregnant several times but still can't get it. They just went to the birth scene after i talked to them at hospital..but thanks though..
After they get pregnant it was supposed to take 3 days before they give birth.

Syliron

Jun 21, 2018
Am I the only one who can't go any other places other than the beach and the inn? I'm playing the 1.07 version and always when i try to go to another place it's just says: "Go to the beach"

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Am I the only one who can't go any other places other than the beach and the inn? I'm playing the 1.07 version and always when i try to go to another place it's just says: "Go to the beach"
At some point a girl approaches you at beach for me it was in evening if I recall correctly then talk to her in Inn and should unlock other locations

Reactions: Syliron

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
When the translated version is used the scenes for some special attacks like touching butt or breasts and the scenes when the main girls attack are missing is there a way to fix this? nampa2.png nampa3.png nampa1.png

Reactions: Valila

Syliron

Jun 21, 2018
At some point a girl approaches you at beach for me it was in evening if I recall correctly then talk to her in Inn and should unlock other locations
Huh it seems i can't make her to appear. I tried to start a new game just in case it can only appear once but no luck either. Could be a bug of the 1.07 version?

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
After they get pregnant it was supposed to take 3 days before they give birth.
Ohh..so that's the hint that blonde girl saying. At first i didn't really get it because after i make the girls pregnant, i went to the hospital to see the NTR scene. After that in the next morning, i talk to her then she gave birth. Thank you..

Huh it seems i can't make her to appear. I tried to start a new game just in case it can only appear once but no luck either. Could be a bug of the 1.07 version?
Iirc..you supposed to talk all the heroine girls first before you trigger the blonde girl to come up to you.

Reactions: Syliron
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes