Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
In evening she stands next to a table inside bathroom
Or something like that only one I'm aware of
You can interact with her when she is:
1. In the side of the bathroom (you have to pay her and fight her then repeat a couple ot times)
2. Inside the bathroom water (still you need to fight her)
3. In her room at night (you need to complete 1 and 2 to unlock this one i think)

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a link to download english translated version 1.06 , 1.07 or 1.08? Or there is only raw version

JankyDog

Jul 22, 2018
Huh it seems i can't make her to appear. I tried to start a new game just in case it can only appear once but no luck either. Could be a bug of the 1.07 version?
Tutorial:Name MC, talk to all main girls/women once, peek at scene in hotel, go to beach, speak with the milf, try to hit on her, get denied, get lesson from ghost girl about stats, then you can cheat.

1290 page 26 post #519 for 1.07 raw

SlumberSac

May 3, 2018
Huh it seems i can't make her to appear. I tried to start a new game just in case it can only appear once but no luck either. Could be a bug of the 1.07 version?
You have to speak to one of the girls and try to hit on them 2nd option
After that a blond sprite will spawn and chase you down Talk to her

Kirito000

Nov 27, 2018
Yes. The NTR event are only activated whenever you watch what your friends are doing, so whenever you see a guy talking to a girl just don't interact. Although if this does still bother you as if "you're refusing to watch them fuck" these events have "levels" as the more you watch the further it goes, so you can just think of it as they're trying to flirt with them.
Thnak you so much for your help and slash/ advise. I was Scared and worry about that problem and now you helped me a ton so thank you very much and have and amazingley good wonderful day so on and in the future,.?!></:)()(;;

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So I downloaded the game from OP and extracted it with japanese name encoding, but I still get the audio error. Did I do something wrong?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
So I downloaded the game from OP and extracted it with japanese name encoding, but I still get the audio error. Did I do something wrong?
I'm assuming you didn't have the game before as in overriding normal extraction with the one that had JP name encoding?
If that is so I'm not sure anymore there was someone a lot of posts ago that posted a version that didn't have that problem however you're better off getting 1.06/1.07 and use the MT files since it adds major content and I don't think the 1.05 translation is much better at least from what I recall of it, it was MT either way not sure how much improved tho.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes