Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Machine translation of version 1.07 (added it to this post). I've corrected some of the recurring nonsense (heart emotes turn to "qwxy dief", "pan" onomatopoeia translated as "bread", some emotes in Yuko's dialouge that I've yet to test out) and left skills.json untranslated so you can see battle scenes (I'm sure there's a better way to do it, but I've yet to figure out how to remove translation from specific rows).

As a extra tip you can actually use latin alphabet when you enter your/npcs names: the option to switch between hiragana, katakana and so on is next to Confirm. (took me until halfway through the game to discover this :HideThePain:)
is it okay to put this on 1.08?

Dragneel2000

Mar 19, 2020
Somone know with what kind of rpg maker works this game? Because when i want play it say me this:
Appears a note called debug an says this

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Somone know with what kind of rpg maker works this game? Because when i want play it say me this:
Appears a note called debug an says this
It's RPG Maker MV as for what you get did I downloaded 1.08 unzipped with JP locale and opened without issues on Win 10 so not sure what the exact issue is on your end

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Y

Eah but how i can fixed that thing that says debug?
Open that zipped 1.08 you downloaded and try replacing only nw.dll in your folder with the inside zip the error tells you there's something wrong with it so that's my guess. I don't understand what the last 2 lines say though since I don't understand it.

That is the translation?
Yes it is though only ran through automated translation and fixed some parts that could cause gameplay issues so not the best of quality. My grammar isn't the best so I won't bother improving it :LOL:
One could say English is my most used language despite being my 4th or 5th language

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JankyDog

Dragneel2000

Mar 19, 2020
Open that zipped 1.08 you downloaded and try replacing only nw.dll in your folder with the inside zip the error tells you there's something wrong with it so that's my guess. I don't understand what the last 2 lines say though since I don't understand it.

Yes it is though only ran through automated translation and fixed some parts that could cause gameplay issues so not the best of quality. My grammar isn't the best so I won't bother improving it :LOL:
One could say English is my most used language despite being my 4th or 5th language
The specified module can not be found. (0x7E)
Said that

Dragneel2000

Mar 19, 2020

Sorry i dont know how replace that

Apr 21, 2020
In the name of jesus, i downloaded this 1 week ago from this post and there is bugs about missing dll file probably for sound.

Imma just leave my note here in case nobody notices the said missing file.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks for sharing
Since I already downloaded 1.08 I ran it through MT really quickly and fixed the lines so skills should work

Thanks for sharing
Rhyllick

Hey guys, raw version 1.8, the information i saw about it was wrong.
The changelog:
・ The heroine pregnancy examination event did not occur.
Corrected by setting internal cheating rank 2 or higher.

Google Drive

Kudos to banchi, from hentaibanchi.

Last edited:
Reactions: x3Toki

Chris Redfield57

Sep 7, 2019
Hi, how are you? I just want to let you know that I found version 1.08 on this page. I will pass it to you if you want the game.

the bad thing is that it takes 9 hours to download

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing
Rhyllick

Hey guys, raw version 1.8, the information i saw about it was wrong.
The changelog:
・ The heroine pregnancy examination event did not occur.
Corrected by setting internal cheating rank 2 or higher.

Google Drive

Kudos to banchi, from hentaibanchi.
Is it a translation?

Reactions: Valila
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes