MahBah

Jul 13, 2017
I actually don't mind the bad translation too much, but the error messages every time you change map or go somewhere just rip you out of the immersion.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
nice 1.5 GB downloaded and missing files almoust instantly, FUCK this post and FUCK my time spend downloading. you spend 0 time testing this ey ?

Reactions: Popcorn01

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Download the RAW 1.08 from post #578 then download the game from the OP link. Extract the RAW, then extract the OP MTL and overwrite it on the RAW version and it'll fix the problems. I dont mind about MTL since it beats playing it raw, but the game should be tested before being distributed because i cant even get past the first screen without getting stuck on error screen.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
Download the RAW 1.08 from post #578 then download the game from the OP link. Extract the RAW, then extract the OP MTL and overwrite it on the RAW version and it'll fix the problems. I dont mind about MTL since it beats playing it raw, but the game should be tested before being distributed because i cant even get past the first screen without getting stuck on error screen.
but this file is unavailable ????

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Once again for tho who actually bother reading ... usually I assume just skip reading and go bitching about it :cautious:

This one works without issues. Staff please replace the files in OP with this one so people won't have anymore issues :FacePalm:

Jul 9, 2017
What's all the scenes you can get in this game? How do I trigger Mary's scenes? The cg has scenes for her but I don't know how to get them

Johan Smitz

Dec 10, 2017
eeehhhm cant seem to load any scenes... only show retry button. buggy asf!
even with the100 % finished files could load audio and respective scenes

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Unedited MTL-man strikes again!!! Of course, their target this time is another NTR games in hope no one would pick this for a proper translation in the future!!

Reactions: drannoc
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes