Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I'm assuming you didn't have the game before as in overriding normal extraction with the one that had JP name encoding?
If that is so I'm not sure anymore there was someone a lot of posts ago that posted a version that didn't have that problem however you're better off getting 1.06/1.07 and use the MT files since it adds major content and I don't think the 1.05 translation is much better at least from what I recall of it, it was MT either way not sure how much improved tho.
So, override the jap v. 1.07 with the one from OP? Sorry if that's a stupid question, but I am not sure where to get the MT files.

Edit: Forget I said anything. I found them.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2020
Did you just override or export into another folder? And there is already 1.07 around while 1.06 has MT
I'm assuming you didn't have the game before as in overriding normal extraction with the one that had JP name encoding?
If that is so I'm not sure anymore there was someone a lot of posts ago that posted a version that didn't have that problem however you're better off getting 1.06/1.07 and use the MT files since it adds major content and I don't think the 1.05 translation is much better at least from what I recall of it, it was MT either way not sure how much improved tho.
i'll download the lastest ver and see if the problem goes away

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Machine translation of version 1.07 (added it to this post). I've corrected some of the recurring nonsense (heart emotes turn to "qwxy dief", "pan" onomatopoeia translated as "bread", some emotes in Yuko's dialouge that I've yet to test out) and left skills.json untranslated so you can see battle scenes (I'm sure there's a better way to do it, but I've yet to figure out how to remove translation from specific rows).

As a extra tip you can actually use latin alphabet when you enter your/npcs names: the option to switch between hiragana, katakana and so on is next to Confirm. (took me until halfway through the game to discover this :HideThePain:)

Hey guys, raw 1.7 version, if i get the 1.8 before someone upload here, i update asap.

Google Drive

P.S: please enjoy cgasper shared knowledge,and avoid silly troubles.

Last edited:

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
I've been looking everywhere and even had downloaded some "ver1.08", but when opened it displayed "ver1.07", so today i came across this(click to open):
1589488671325~2.png
The information in red is very interesting, but idk if its true, i've download anyway, its the same ver1.07 i've uploaded here, size, files, everyting.
I've been playing and havent found any bugs so far, as kiryuu777 informed too:

Tbh though, i don't think ver 1.08 is needed because after i tried the ver 1.07, no bugs encountered
So, if the information is true, i think i've upload ver1.08 without even know, i'll continue looking around for info, just to let you guys know.

Edit:
Can you even level up in this game? And what is the point of stats even?
You cant level up, but can buy some gear to improve hp, sp and atk. The stats points is needed to start "battles" against main girls to unlock scenes for MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoisonL1quid

Yonkenstain

Sep 6, 2017
i play with translation3.zip in nampa beach v1.05 is working but many picture failed error and bug ,black screen in hospital when H , buy medicine in red district error , with landlady failed error image

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
i play with translation3.zip in nampa beach v1.05 is working but many picture failed error and bug ,black screen in hospital when H , buy medicine in red district error , with landlady failed error image
The stuff you just mentioned was added after version 1.05, your version doesn't have the image files needed for the new stuff to work.

Reactions: Minipax84

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is there no reaction for finding out girls got pregnant and it isnt yours? Or is this one of the "bugs"?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Is there no reaction for finding out girls got pregnant and it isnt yours? Or is this one of the "bugs"?
I would say it's RPG Maker so sort of too much effort to bother adding? Doubt that people come to that beach seeking a "normal" relationship either way so maybe MC isn't even surprised.

Reactions: BasicUsername56

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
The girls briefly mention whichever guy knocked them up if you visit them in the hospital before they're ready to give birth, but it is pretty disappointing how little it impacts.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
As burn3287 said, it's for v1.07, which you can find a few pages back (or search for in the thread).

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Someone have the new version 0.8 but in english?
No one even shared 1.08 so hard to have something in English that we don't even have in RAW
It's just bug fixes and no one really reported any issues with 1.07 so unlikely that anyone will share anytime soon.
If you really want it tho feel free to buy it and share and someone will translate otherwise just wait ... like everyone else

Kairrn

May 20, 2020
Umm guys can you help me? I've already downloaded ver. 1.5 with MTL and when I extract it without change the encoding to Japanese I got this damn bug like image error, audio error, etc that appears every split second, sometimes like after the tits suck scene that fat guy do with the milf (mako I believe?) The game stuck at the error. I see people recommend to change the encoding to Japanese 932 and I've tried that but no i still have the damn error, why I still got the error? Is it because I copy the save folder from the previous one when I doesn't change the encoding? Please help me... The error always occur at every H scene that's really piss me off and sorry for my crappy english

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys, raw version 1.8, the information i saw about it was wrong.
The changelog:
・ The heroine pregnancy examination event did not occur.
Corrected by setting internal cheating rank 2 or higher.

Kudos to banchi, from hentaibanchi.

Dragneel2000

Mar 19, 2020
Hey
Hey guys, raw version 1.8, the information i saw about it was wrong.
The changelog:
・ The heroine pregnancy examination event did not occur.
Corrected by setting internal cheating rank 2 or higher.

Google Drive

Kudos to banchi, from hentaibanchi.
Hey man sorry for the question but you know how translate a game rpg? Because i want translate it

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes