cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Hi, how are you? I just want to let you know that I found version 1.08 on this page. I will pass it to you if you want the game.

the bad thing is that it takes 9 hours to download
Already shared on Google drive

Is it a translation?
I'm assuming it is. Not sure whatever it's just reposting the one I shared so download and translation are together or his own.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there new content to go with the two lines in the changelog? Or just the few bug fixes in the bug filled mess of the game?

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
is there a correct way to unzip these? This version and the last version gave img errors, even if I use japanese locales.

ouro

Aug 14, 2016
is there a correct way to unzip these? This version and the last version gave img errors, even if I use japanese locales.
The Japanese version of the game was posted a page back. I downloaded both the one on the front page and the one JP one. The English one seems to be missing some of the files that have JP characters in them, which the English version is still looking for.

The immediate error when starting the game looks for a img/faces/..._saru file. I'm including the three files with JP characters that were in the faces folder that isn't in the English one in the attachments. Extract to the www/img/faces folder. If more errors show up, you might need to download the JP version and overwrite it with the English version.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
The Japanese version of the game was posted a page back. I downloaded both the one on the front page and the one JP one. The English one seems to be missing some of the files that have JP characters in them, which the English version is still looking for.

The immediate error when starting the game looks for a img/faces/..._saru file. I'm including the three files with JP characters that were in the faces folder that isn't in the English one in the attachments. Extract to the www/img/faces folder. If more errors show up, you might need to download the JP version and overwrite it with the English version.
Thanks dude, I'll check it out.

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
Where can I download the Japanese version? Maybe she will be without errors

Oct 2, 2018
wow... First the img face files missing got past that now can not even pick a name for my character cause all letters are in Japanese.. When you make a translation... at least use your degree in english..

Reactions: Sloopyhogwash

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017

Here is a prepatched version of 1.08 that should work without need to use JP Locale ... at least it did on my end.

wow... First the img face files missing got past that now can not even pick a name for my character cause all letters are in Japanese.. When you make a translation... at least use your degree in english..
When I posted the translated files I did warn that it's a machine translation with only fixes that would affect gameplay and I don't know how to change the part where you enter your name at the moment so if you don't like it feel free to don't like it otherwise you're welcome to research/learn it yourself I'm too busy to do so myself.

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks, I just deleted the game. The over sized breasts are just way overdone and make me sick looking at them. They aren't even breasts... look more like dangling meat sacks, really weird. Guess its some niche fetish. But whatever. I shall look elsewhere for worthwhile games.

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
hey, here i upload a buggy game -.-

1GB and u cant play this

sorry but i think it was more ways to make it better

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes