Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
The "english version" to overwrite the "jp version" is from op.
The jp version... around page 30
100% savegame and translation fix... somewhere between op and here.

Why should i even post the same version as the one in op in the first place?

DevilCk666

Feb 1, 2020
Page 30 or earlier can't remember exact post.

I think the downloads on first page should be replaced with the fixed version already.
It's best if you delete old folder or have it in a separate one. Not sure if replacing it would do.
Ok will try thanku

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I use the app. Even if you lose the site, if you transfer it to the app, it downloads anytime your online till its complete
I have a question : during the massage with the landlady, I can ask her to stroke my cock I think and a combat begin. How am I suppose to win ? ^^' she's pretty strong (100-110 damage per turn) and I don't know how to level up...

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I have a question : during the massage with the landlady, I can ask her to stroke my cock I think and a combat begin. How am I suppose to win ? ^^' she's pretty strong (100-110 damage per turn) and I don't know how to level up...
Just keep picking up random girls and earn stats and money to buy equipment and unlick skills.

Reactions: Goronthil

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Nampa Beach [v1.02] [Breast Mafia] - Original Size: 1.30GB

Download Win (213MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My friend can you upload a version compressed of the version 1.08?

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes