omegasix456

Jul 13, 2018
Can someone explain to me the process to "Machine Translate" a game?
Because i wanted to translate this one https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-yuka-scattered-large-youkai-pieces.54105/
To translate the game you want you have to use Translator ++, but you have to be careful in the translation since the translator uses the google translator and it is not very good at understanding some commands that are in the game, it may damage the game because it translates the commands that should not be translated, which you have to realize when translating the game.

Sorry I do not speak English, I have used the google translator.

I hope it will help you.

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
anyone know if there will be any further plans for this game? Or the circle already moves on to the next project?

Jan 27, 2017
Does anyone know of any other games with a character built like Yuko? Obviously the tits don't have to be that obscene, but it's rare to see such big-breasted lolis!

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone know of any other games with a character built like Yuko? Obviously the tits don't have to be that obscene, but it's rare to see such big-breasted lolis!
Maybe I am wrong, I haven't seen much similar content but here goes:
-Me and Milf and Shota, Mimika (same dev)
-Cornelica, Town of succubi (altough I prefer the animation)
-Strongest Under The Heavens Battle Royale (lolis, some got breats not sure if big enough xD)
-USA Ecchi (not in english as far as I know xD)
- (not sure if any of them got translated)
-Big tits little sister (animation)

Reactions: polojo635
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes