MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
I made that ETA post before looking at the Common Events total size. Thanks to the two who introduced me to Translator++ because if you didn't, HOO Boy.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
I sure did underestimate the amount of text the guy fit in this game. Pretty good. I also realized WAY too late that taking the translation duties meant that I would also have to translate the NTR in this game, which I'm not a fan of so in some ways that's going to be harder than the amount of text.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I sure did underestimate the amount of text the guy fit in this game. Pretty good. I also realized WAY too late that taking the translation duties meant that I would also have to translate the NTR in this game, which I'm not a fan of so in some ways that's going to be harder than the amount of text.
One thing you might want to keep an eye out, is that some texts could be too long, and RPGM doesn't necessarily do a linebreak and just keep on printing it off screen. If I remember correctly \n, or \\n, or simply \ would work to force it, but I'm not sure currently which one.

Yes, this dev's game are full of NTR, but the way he does it, keeps in interesting, and not junky or just pure of cuck-shaming. It has a unique way, and probably the hyper sexualized female characters helps

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
That isn't the problem. I'm not a fan of getting characters I like stolen away. I only came to this game for the artstyle and something close to vanilla. I'm not exactly revolutionary with my tastes. Even then, I'm actually not a fan of huge breasts but I could put up with it and some of the story thanks to his artstyle but most of the time I'm looking at the text since I'm translating. I'll try something easier next time, but I'll go back to this game tomorrow.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
did he quit this game, no more udates?
If you are referring to the dev, he is most likely working on the next title. This one had the pregnancy added in, and that point is when he usually considers the current project completed.

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
But in cg we get laid with the girl who help us to understand the game. How is possible to be considered completed if missing some scenes? Also there are some more cg with other girls too! Not the main ones. (If you ask me how i know this its because i saw it in a site with plenty of other guys work on different games) also i don't know if i can post the link to the site here so you can see that im telling the truth ;)

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
But in cg we get laid with the girl who help us to understand the game. How is possible to be considered completed if missing some scenes? Also there are some more cg with other girls too! Not the main ones. (If you ask me how i know this its because i saw it in a site with plenty of other guys work on different games) also i don't know if i can post the link to the site here so you can see that im telling the truth ;)
There were scenarios in Sana where the MC was with a milf woman that was most likely Sana's mother or something like that. There were like 8 different events and none of them were in the game (or at least I never found a way to trigger them). I don't know about his other titles, but I wouldn't be surprised that they might be just scrapped ideas.

Or maybe they are indeed some new events that he was working at some point, just never finished...

Who knows? :D

Moonoo1

Sep 6, 2017
From the last newsletter it seems like this is either the final update or there's another one coming, but don't expect it to be soon. That was in June. Also the site's translation is dogshit so I can't give you too much but context suggests another update

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
If this is the final update then it would be super underwhelming, there's no definitive ending at all. You just left to wander about.

I have hy hopes on it though since it seems like there are still more mechanics he wanted to add, and if you look at his banner in DLsite (? Can't remember) it shows the main girls with different clothing so I'm betting on more update later. Hope it'll be soon though.

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
There were scenarios in Sana where the MC was with a milf woman that was most likely Sana's mother or something like that. There were like 8 different events and none of them were in the game (or at least I never found a way to trigger them). I don't know about his other titles, but I wouldn't be surprised that they might be just scrapped ideas.

Or maybe they are indeed some new events that he was working at some point, just never finished...

Who knows? :D
True but in sana you can go get laid with her mother after sana give birth to (your) child, her mother will visit you that she can babysit your kid, her place is north-northeast on map

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
True but in sana you can go get laid with her mother after sana give birth to (your) child, her mother will visit you that she can babysit your kid, her place is north-northeast on map
Ah, so that content was implemented. I guess I never bother with the MC getting together with Sana, it seemed boring, and the other options were much better, the focus was clearly on that.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Update: So because I'm back at work Translation progress will be slowed. I'm also questioning whether I finish it now after seeing the posts saying that it might not be finished. If it is still in progress it would be best for me to wait to finish because even if I translate most of it now it will be a pain to migrate it over to new versions.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Update: So because I'm back at work Translation progress will be slowed. I'm also questioning whether I finish it now after seeing the posts saying that it might not be finished. If it is still in progress it would be best for me to wait to finish because even if I translate most of it now it will be a pain to migrate it over to new versions.
If there's a new version that would just mean there's like 5-6 new events and a few more lines added. When you migrate your translation over, it will be only like a 5-10% new work. Plus the update is something that is speculated and not confirmed. I would bet on a new release. They would make more money by releasing a new title, rather than keep updating the same one over and over.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
To be perfectly honest the reason I put that much stock into that speculation is because the game doesn't feel finished yet. Sana had some after release updates too, and it's no small trend among Japanese developers so I'm a bit cautious. But once again even if I don't pause it altogether I still have work so it will slow down, I've translated around 25% of the game, and man is there dialogue. Worst part of it is translating the moans. If there's a spreadsheet out there for good looking moan English onomatopoeias I'll gladly use it.

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
To be perfectly honest the reason I put that much stock into that speculation is because the game doesn't feel finished yet. Sana had some after release updates too, and it's no small trend among Japanese developers so I'm a bit cautious. But once again even if I don't pause it altogether I still have work so it will slow down, I've translated around 25% of the game, and man is there dialogue. Worst part of it is translating the moans. If there's a spreadsheet out there for good looking moan English onomatopoeias I'll gladly use it.
Tell me about it, moans and the sounds effects during sex are the worst
In my case i use doujins for moans referense or try to let the original one only modifying it to sound less silly

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes