MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Tell me about it, moans and the sounds effects during sex are the worst
In my case i use doujins for moans referense or try to let the original one only modifying it to sound less silly
You have any advice for the "rameee"s and the "iya-"s? I want to get the idea through that they are slurring stuff like don't and stop, while also keeping it legible and using some more words as it gets a bit boring reading the same thing 50000 times.

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
You have any advice for the "rameee"s and the "iya-"s? I want to get the idea through that they are slurring stuff like don't and stop, while also keeping it legible and using some more words as it gets a bit boring reading the same thing 50000 times.
Mmm for "ramee" i can't think a way of implement slurr to "Don't" for "Iya" maybe something like Stahp (or other variants) or using a type o scream like kyaa

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
For the girls? You can always go with the usual descriptive stuffs like "your dick is so hot/thick/etc or it's hitting too deep". That makes it variable. Most of the time I see doujin translators do it that way at least.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
Thank you for translating this game

Zeed123

Jun 9, 2020
I unfortunately have two jobs to do so for a good while I was not able to translate at all. Currently working on this, and unfortunately that previous time estimate will have to be changed. Luckily I didn't lose my files or anything and the translation's currently going smoothly.
Thank you for translate the game <3

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
I unfortunately have two jobs to do so for a good while I was not able to translate at all. Currently working on this, and unfortunately that previous time estimate will have to be changed. Luckily I didn't lose my files or anything and the translation's currently going smoothly.
Hey take it easy man, I mean you're doing god's work rn for free, move with your own pace.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
If you mean beating her up, then I don't think so. If you mean hitting on her, I think the dev didn't include her as an option. At the least she doesn't seem to have any scenes by the files I'm looking at.
on cq pack appear sex scenes, and thresome scene

joh

Aug 20, 2017
great game but is there a mod or somthing to get the other guys to stop going after the girls????

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
I'm much more interested in being able to customise the mobs to the exact waifus you want. I did like the random generated content though, was a nice touch.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
great game but is there a mod or somthing to get the other guys to stop going after the girls????
Just don't trigger their cutscene, they'll stay at phase 1 which is just talking and failing to do anything lewd.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
is there any other breast mafia games on here if so can any one help[ me i cant find them maybe im not looking them up right

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes