Khime

Sep 5, 2017
I unfortunately have two jobs to do so for a good while I was not able to translate at all. Currently working on this, and unfortunately that previous time estimate will have to be changed. Luckily I didn't lose my files or anything and the translation's currently going smoothly.
Hey, Mayday! Any updates regarding the translation? Really excited for it! Hope everything is going well!

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Hey, Mayday! Any updates regarding the translation? Really excited for it! Hope everything is going well!
I'm still working on it but it's not my priority. I'm going offline and off work for a bit so I'll have more time to work on it then, but some personal stuff came up and is on my mind more. I will say one thing: how the text boxes are formatted is pretty annoying.

Reactions: Khime

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Nampa Beach [v1.08] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Feb 14, 2020
MEGA Workupload

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game
MEGA Workupload

Thx man

peroor

Mar 3, 2018
I can't go to any other place aside the beach and the hotel, a message appears saying lets go to the beach first.
Any solution to this? please

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes