MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
If I could get the script for this game I could probably translate this game better than this, but I don't know how to get that.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
If I could get the script for this game I could probably translate this game better than this, but I don't know how to get that.
RPG Maker MV saves most of that data inside www/data and they're in JSON format. So you can use any text editing software you want in case you want to go hardcore otherwise software like Translator++ and prob others will do and pretty much give you a good layout.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
It has the Japanese text then? that's what I meant.
cgasper
Yes, you can extract the text using the tools you can find in his post or online. I usually use similar methods if I'm willing to play a japanese rpgm game. If you could translate this one to make it enjoyable, I would be very thankful. If you end up getting stuck with the extraction you can hit me up in private and I can assist. Although currently I don't have the latest raw version of this one.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
It has the Japanese text then? that's what I meant.
cgasper
If you downloaded the one from OP it will not have Japanese text. If you want the one with the original text and all you have to download the RAW version which I think was posted a few pages ago if download link is still active. Otherwise, there should be other websites that provide RAW download links.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
On my way through translating this mess. Just found our American Ghost, Mary. Unfortunately she speaks in Broken Japanese so if I just translate it well it loses the joke. Luckily I still have the files for the MTL so her speaking Broken English will have to substitute.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
No man, instead of broken english make her speak yeeehaw cowboy style coutry girl americanino yaho! Style.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Man, I don't know what that sounds like and I'm from the south. But I noticed that I'm only like a fifth of the way through the Common Events log which is largest file I've seen in this game, so yeah this will take some time. Sadly it will take more time than that because I don't have RPGM so it takes longer than it would if I did have the game. Notepad++ is a good alternative but it's slow sailing for now.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Man, I don't know what that sounds like and I'm from the south. But I noticed that I'm only like a fifth of the way through the Common Events log which is largest file I've seen in this game, so yeah this will take some time. Sadly it will take more time than that because I don't have RPGM so it takes longer than it would if I did have the game. Notepad++ is a good alternative but it's slow sailing for now.
Like I've mentioned before Translator++ is a good way of doing it and is quite user friendčy. Really hope you're not doing it in Notepad however if you really want to go that path at least download VSCode which would make it easier on the eyes. I mean we're not living back in the early 2000s when Notepad++ barely made an appearance.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
As mentioned above me, use Translator++, there's a thread here for it.

Here they are:

This is the Thread itself, you can go through it at your own pace, or just use THIS link and download the latest version. This is actually the tool that almost everybody uses nowadays when wants to do a quick Machine Translation, or when they want to do a proper one. It's easy to use, and set up, very intuitive, and you can go super fast.

Don't be a masochist, don't punish yourself with going that old school. :)

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
cgasper Funny thing, when I read through that, apparently my eyes skipped over it and read it as Notepad++ probably because I already use it. I mainly use Notepad++ for messing around in Renpy save files so I already had it on my computer but you and AntiVeraX are most probably right in recommending this. Funny thing is, I'll still have to deal with the Notepad stuff due to some of my own stupidity but this should lessen the time needed immensely.

Reactions: Khime

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
cgasper Funny thing, when I read through that, apparently my eyes skipped over it and read it as Notepad++ probably because I already use it. I mainly use Notepad++ for messing around in Renpy save files so I already had it on my computer but you and AntiVeraX are most probably right in recommending this. Funny thing is, I'll still have to deal with the Notepad stuff due to some of my own stupidity but this should lessen the time needed immensely.
Hey Mayday, just want to show that i really appreciate your effort on translating the game. As mentioned, Translator++ will probably help a lot. I will stay tuned for updates on the translation, and again, thank you very much! <3

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
In fact I'm using Translator++ to translate another Breast Mafia game that I never seen posted anywhere. I have been mainly fixing the machine translations as a hobby for a few weeks now... Mainly was doing it to test out the features of this tool, but it's actually so much fun, that I stuck with it. :D It's game, and probably is the most fucked-up release from them. Not sure why I started that, but I cracked quite a few times with the weird A.F. armor types. Octopus armor, nipple bug, multiple types of slimes and so on... :D

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
AntiVeraX Until that last screenshot I was wondering what was so wrong with it. I even looked at the description and it looked fun and benign. Until that last screenshot.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
I have to say, I really like this game. I didn't play it before because I had only seen the request page until the day I found this page, which was also the moment I settled on translating this, but during the testing of my script I found that I really like the game. Too bad I can't get this done faster as I have other things to do besides this, but its life.

In other news I've translated most of what's not in the Common Events.Json which is the bulk of the game, and I'm currently making my way through that. Oh Lord, that will take a long bit and I have surprise work interrupting my translation efforts so it's going to be a while. There's no ETA but unless something terrible happens it shouldn't take more than a month. Hope me saying that didn't Jinx it.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I have to say, I really like this game. I didn't play it before because I had only seen the request page until the day I found this page, which was also the moment I settled on translating this, but during the testing of my script I found that I really like the game. Too bad I can't get this done faster as I have other things to do besides this, but its life.

In other news I've translated most of what's not in the Common Events.Json which is the bulk of the game, and I'm currently making my way through that. Oh Lord, that will take a long bit and I have surprise work interrupting my translation efforts so it's going to be a while. There's no ETA but unless something terrible happens it shouldn't take more than a month. Hope me saying that didn't Jinx it.
It's a good game, really. No worries on the ETA mate, just make sure the end result is enjoyable.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
I really enjoyed the game. I would definitely give some feedback for the dev on some routes. For example, i think the family of the housewife could be better explored as they are introduced in some way. but the game is good regardless of that. And a month? Wow, really hope you're right! If not, don't worry either. I didn't expect that game to be translated. Just knowing you're doing this project makes me happy. Looking foward for your translation! :)

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes