spikehat

Aug 27, 2018
Edit 3.0: This was made for version 1.09, now working on both decrypted (jpg files) and encrypted (.rpgmvp files) i'm attaching a encrypted system.json file in case you tried the earlier files i sent and bricked your game this will solve it and allow you to use the mod and features
Still getting the IconSet.png error. Retrying also points to failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png. All the files in that folder are .rpgmvp besides Loading and Window.

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
Still getting the IconSet.png error. Retrying also points to failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png. All the files in that folder are .rpgmvp besides Loading and Window.
Fuck, i was hoping there would be at least someone saying it worked by now
Did you replace the system.json of your bricked game with the one i attached in the edited post?
If this still don't work just fucking use https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-decryptor.20369/ and decrypt your files into png

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Fuck, i was hoping there would be at least someone saying it worked by now
Did you replace the system.json of your bricked game with the one i attached in the edited post?
If this still don't work just fucking use https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-decryptor.20369/ and decrypt your files into png
System.json did nothing, works after decrypting. Battle stats seems to be broken and changes every stat to 1. What's "Fix: Skills start the correct events" anyway?

Sep 22, 2016
Mod for v1.09
Fix: Skills start the correct events
Cheat: Godmode, Gold & Items, Pick up Stats, Battle Stats, Skills
SLG: Unlock everything, Room with events
Tools: Time manipulation, Time lock, Mob creation + Nudist variant
Random: Party mechanics + Change Sprites + TP to ???

How to Use: The sign on the left of the world map will take you to the SLG room + give the item to access cheating options
After using the time lock you can control the hours by pressing PageUp or PageDown

Edit 4.0: I'm lazy and a failure, please decrypt your game https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-decryptor.20369/ then you have to extract it into the proper folder (same name)
Would it be possible to add the option to skip text?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Edit 4.0: I'm lazy and a failure, please decrypt your game https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-decryptor.20369/ then you have to extract it into the proper folder (same name)
Dude come on, no one is trying to fuck with decryption and shit. You already made the mod for the game, why not just upload a zip of the mod. Its so annoying having to go through all this, we just want to download, extract and play.

Like why even mod in the first place if you gonna get lazy towards the end and say "meh fuck it, let them finish up the last part..."Stop with the half-assery.

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
Hahahah
Sure, i'll wait for you to make a decent translation and then i would be willing to show more effort than the creator itself
Considering you can't be fucked to decrypt your game you may not have realized that:
1- There's literally a beta version still laying in the game unacessible
2- There's animations and events for characters that aren't even controlable (yet i still fixed their events and put the option to add them to the party so it wasn't a useless effort)

Here, since you gave the effort of typing so much about not wanting a decryptor i shortened the left click presses needed to download from 4 to 2

neorara

Apr 25, 2020
Dude come on, no one is trying to fuck with decryption and shit. You already made the mod for the game, why not just upload a zip of the mod. Its so annoying having to go through all this, we just want to download, extract and play.

Like why even mod in the first place if you gonna get lazy towards the end and say "meh fuck it, let them finish up the last part..."Stop with the half-assery.
The
Dude, u are the best
I still remember that the only thing i did was extract and play
Idk why so many people have this problem

Reactions: Kyech

lazyhm

Nov 28, 2021
Hahahah
Sure, i'll wait for you to make a decent translation and then i would be willing to show more effort than the creator itself
Considering you can't be fucked to decrypt your game you may not have realized that:
1- There's literally a beta version still laying in the game unacessible
2- There's animations and events for characters that aren't even controlable (yet i still fixed their events and put the option to add them to the party so it wasn't a useless effort)

Here, since you gave the effort of typing so much about not wanting a decryptor i shortened the left click presses needed to download from 4 to 2
thank you it works fine.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I've used the 1.0.8 files provided in this thread to translate the game via a combination of deepl/deeplPro/google and then a bunch of edits to fix the absolutely wild translations for character names (The legendary pick up artist.. liver tail?). I've copied in the new common events content to cover 1.0.9 however I haven't translated that as it was already done and I don't have a copy of the Japanese 1.0.9 files.

Further additions:
MV Cheat Menu included, press 1 to activate. God mode, noclip etc, etc.
CGT Word Wrapper plugins added:
I've also added a plugin to allow text skipping via CTRL.. how is this not there already? :ROFLMAO:

I imagine there is still some content that might be untranslated that sneaked through and it is still pure poetry but hopefully more understandable and easier to play the game.

Unfortunately I haven't had time to incorporate HankX 's mod. I hope it isn't too much trouble to update with this translation.

Let me know if it just falls to bits. Please also let me know about the battle animations or something not working? Saw some mentions of it.

EDIT: If someone has the 1.0.9 Japanese version, please let me know!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes