Megamarvel

Dec 26, 2020
Will this continue or does the dev make other games like this?
Breast Mafia has other similar games such as Sana (which is also done), but I'd say this is more or less done, since I believe they're working on another game at least the art direction looked like theirs. Need to find the link, give me a second. There's also Amazon which has similar art style

Reactions: GR8PAIN

digitall

May 25, 2017
Anyone want to work together on a translation? I can share what I have so far. So far I only have the intro, the fortune teller(for all girls), and most of Yuko. There's a limit to what I can do alone.

JackDAReaper

Sep 4, 2018
Anyone want to work together on a translation? I can share what I have so far. So far I only have the intro, the fortune teller(for all girls), and most of Yuko. There's a limit to what I can do alone.
I think some dude tried translating the game via google/deepl/deeplPro. You can use it as a reference ig?

Reactions: digitall

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
I've used the 1.0.8 files provided in this thread to translate the game via a combination of deepl/deeplPro/google and then a bunch of edits to fix the absolutely wild translations for character names (The legendary pick up artist.. liver tail?). I've copied in the new common events content to cover 1.0.9 however I haven't translated that as it was already done and I don't have a copy of the Japanese 1.0.9 files.

Further additions:
MV Cheat Menu included, press 1 to activate. God mode, noclip etc, etc.
CGT Word Wrapper plugins added:
I've also added a plugin to allow text skipping via CTRL.. how is this not there already? :ROFLMAO:

I imagine there is still some content that might be untranslated that sneaked through and it is still pure poetry but hopefully more understandable and easier to play the game.

Unfortunately I haven't had time to incorporate HankX 's mod. I hope it isn't too much trouble to update with this translation.

MEGA

Let me know if it just falls to bits. Please also let me know about the battle animations or something not working? Saw some mentions of it.

EDIT: If someone has the 1.0.9 Japanese version, please let me know!
By common events.. you mean you added the unused CGs?

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
I've used the 1.0.8 files provided in this thread to translate the game via a combination of deepl/deeplPro/google and then a bunch of edits to fix the absolutely wild translations for character names (The legendary pick up artist.. liver tail?). I've copied in the new common events content to cover 1.0.9 however I haven't translated that as it was already done and I don't have a copy of the Japanese 1.0.9 files.

Further additions:
I've also added a plugin to allow text skipping via CTRL.. how is this not there already? :ROFLMAO:

I imagine there is still some content that might be untranslated that sneaked through and it is still pure poetry but hopefully more understandable and easier to play the game.

Unfortunately I haven't had time to incorporate HankX 's mod. I hope it isn't too much trouble to update with this translation.

MEGA

Let me know if it just falls to bits. Please also let me know about the battle animations or something not working? Saw some mentions of it.

I think this version much better translation of the game

Reactions: Teron

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

Further additions:

MEGA

Just wanna ask Are you still continuing the Translation? There's a version 1.0.9 now

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I unlocked them all but I would have to run the game again to see them in the rec room. Is there a specific CG you are looking for?
Nah, just curious since in the version I downloaded I cant get any ending lol.
P.s. Still salty over over no Nampa Mom route/more content of her :x

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021
Nah, just curious since in the version I downloaded I cant get any ending lol.
P.s. Still salty over over no Nampa Mom route/more content of her :x
Well basically there is an ending for each female character you fight against and also there is a NTR ending you can unlock with the true ending depending on how much the relationship the girls have with the other two dudes

Reactions: Naru99
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes