oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Nah, just curious since in the version I downloaded I cant get any ending lol.
P.s. Still salty over over no Nampa Mom route/more content of her :x
The thread is currently hosting the lates 1.0.9 version and that should have all of the endings. Just advance the routes until you final Non-NTR/NTR events and then visit the new tent building on the map. Sana will be inside and present you with the option to marry one of the women.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
The thread is currently hosting the lates 1.0.9 version and that should have all of the endings. Just advance the routes until you final Non-NTR/NTR events and then visit the new tent building on the map. Sana will be inside and present you with the option to marry one of the women.
I'm surprised Sana isn't in there fucking random beach pickup artists :X

Jul 30, 2018
I've used the 1.0.8 files provided in this thread to translate the game via a combination of deepl/deeplPro/google and then a bunch of edits to fix the absolutely wild translations for character names (The legendary pick up artist.. liver tail?). I've copied in the new common events content to cover 1.0.9 however I haven't translated that as it was already done and I don't have a copy of the Japanese 1.0.9 files.

Further additions:
MV Cheat Menu included, press 1 to activate. God mode, noclip etc, etc.
CGT Word Wrapper plugins added:
I've also added a plugin to allow text skipping via CTRL.. how is this not there already? :ROFLMAO:

I imagine there is still some content that might be untranslated that sneaked through and it is still pure poetry but hopefully more understandable and easier to play the game.

Unfortunately I haven't had time to incorporate HankX 's mod. I hope it isn't too much trouble to update with this translation.

MEGA

Let me know if it just falls to bits. Please also let me know about the battle animations or something not working? Saw some mentions of it.

EDIT: If someone has the 1.0.9 Japanese version, please let me know!
so you need v1.0.9 to completely translate ?
any how it's not matter to me

what matter is while i'm playing from the start the name is right and the typo is corrected but the word in the sentence is somewhat confusing
for example Kirari talk about herself but refer herself as HE/HIM or THEY instead I/ME
sometimes it does shows that it's the work of MTL but not a person
confusing but it's better than original one
if it could ever get corrected (again) it would be awesome !

Reactions: GR8PAIN

Lpooo

Jan 13, 2022
You can upload this game?
Does anyone know where i can download it?

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
have some sort of buf where Liver's 2nd scene with Mizuki and up never happen, F

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
That's the scene in the game center right? The way I got the scenes before was progressing through the routes with any one of the women till the end, and then camp the areas where their NTR scenes happen by pressing the "B" key to advance time. If you haven't gotten far enough with Mizuki that may be the cause of the situation not appearing. The middle events that appear in you room, in the downtown and in the park are just easier to find this way. R.I.P. that Cornus

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
That's the scene in the game center right? The way I got the scenes before was progressing through the routes with any one of the women till the end, and then camp the areas where their NTR scenes happen by pressing the "B" key to advance time. If you haven't gotten far enough with Mizuki that may be the cause of the situation not appearing. The middle events that appear in you room, in the downtown and in the park are just easier to find this way. R.I.P. that Cornus
I started getting this scene till after marrying Mizuki, on all saves even the ones I didnt marry. Just a situation of really improbably statistical bad luck maybe lol?
Those fucking names tho "Cornus" lmao.
Whats Kirari's actual name tho? Kirari, Gleaming, Glitter? I assume the first, but shes gotten so many names IDK at this point lol.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
I started getting this scene till after marrying Mizuki, on all saves even the ones I didnt marry. Just a situation of really improbably statistical bad luck maybe lol?
Those fucking names tho "Cornus" lmao.
Whats Kirari's actual name tho? Kirari, Gleaming, Glitter? I assume the first, but shes gotten so many names IDK at this point lol.
It really might be that terrible luck. At least there is the recollection room. Cornus makes me laugh basically anytime I see it which sucks a bit because Mizuki has good scenes.
I don't speak moonrune but I think Kirari is like an onomatopoeia for glittering/gleaming that MTL reads differently every single damn time.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
It really might be that terrible luck. At least there is the recollection room. Cornus makes me laugh basically anytime I see it which sucks a bit because Mizuki has good scenes.
I don't speak moonrune but I think Kirari is like an onomatopoeia for glittering/gleaming that MTL reads differently every single damn time.
Thatd make sense at least lol.

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
Is there a way to repeat the events with the girls without the gallery? After reaching max levle with them you can only have access to one H scene for each

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Is there a way to repeat the events with the girls without the gallery? After reaching max levle with them you can only have access to one H scene for each
Yes the only ones that you have access to are on the beach or the alternate areas.
For example Yuko (Tit-Loli) and Mizuki (Fukkin CoRnUs) can still have the scenes in the hotel; Akane (Lifeguard) Madoka (Mama) and some others have downtown scenes; the only one who has a scene in their own home is Kirari (Gleaming). Also I think Yuko, Madoka, and Mizuki have scenes in the park bathrooms and the computer lounge.
Just go to the areas and use the time pass keyboard shortcut until they appear, but the really early conversations on the beach will not appear anymore.

Reactions: biladakejw(luiz)

digitall

May 25, 2017
I've used the 1.0.8 files provided in this thread to translate the game via a combination of deepl/deeplPro/google and then a bunch of edits to fix the absolutely wild translations for character names (The legendary pick up artist.. liver tail?). I've copied in the new common events content to cover 1.0.9 however I haven't translated that as it was already done and I don't have a copy of the Japanese 1.0.9 files.

Further additions:
MV Cheat Menu included, press 1 to activate. God mode, noclip etc, etc.
CGT Word Wrapper plugins added:
I've also added a plugin to allow text skipping via CTRL.. how is this not there already? :ROFLMAO:

I imagine there is still some content that might be untranslated that sneaked through and it is still pure poetry but hopefully more understandable and easier to play the game.

Unfortunately I haven't had time to incorporate HankX 's mod. I hope it isn't too much trouble to update with this translation.

MEGA

Let me know if it just falls to bits. Please also let me know about the battle animations or something not working? Saw some mentions of it.

EDIT: If someone has the 1.0.9 Japanese version, please let me know!
Are you working on a translation? Want to work together? I've been working to add a better translation using translator++. Just so nothing gets mistranslated, i bought the jp and have been editing that

Reactions: Ninoxxx

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
I was looking at a discussion I made some time ago (the one at my signature, below this message), and still can't believe how this game is one of my favorites when I can't even understand like half of the stuff the characters are saying lol

Reactions: digitall

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
You can probably mod it to have all the content be in it. Would be kinda cool.
I always wished that there was like a New Game+ where the Purple haired woman and the Guide are able to be interacted with more and maybe some alternate events that take place in the homes of the women. To use those extra CG's I feel like a person would basically have to write new sections in the game.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes