digitall

May 25, 2017
digitall oneanother Are either of you still working on the translation for this game?
I'm still working on it. I'm just slowing my progress. Currently I'm trying to understand the battle system(when i first translated the game. The response images were skipped, like if I chose kiss, it wouldn't show the heroine getting kissed, it'd just say the amount of damage), I was using grammerly but I cancelled it.

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I'm still working on it. I'm just slowing my progress. Currently I'm trying to understand the battle system(when i first translated the game. The response images were skipped, like if I chose kiss, it wouldn't show the heroine getting kissed, it'd just say the amount of damage), I was using grammerly but I cancelled it.
Hey take your time friend i would like to help with the translation but i understand shit about japanese language
if you would like to help with funding or something like that message me

Reactions: potato_enjoyer

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I made a little poll so we can find out which main girl is the most popular:

edit: poll link for the non-subscribers:
poll-maker.com/poll4439170x292A79F2-139

Last edited:
Reactions: gasno

Koot123

May 8, 2022
I will support you, I would like to know what to at least expect from our beloved studio, they have been silent for a long time already (((

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
It's going good. Helpers are appreciated. So far I did the opening beach scene, Yuuko's vanilla scenes, and all 1.08 content of the landlady.(Not the vhs scene)
Wow my friend i really really appreciated it you still didnt give up on this game translation
if you request any help (beside the translation,sorry:cry:)ill be willing and ready

digitall

May 25, 2017
Mostly, I want notes. Usually I skip over reading sex scenes so I cant get a feel for the tone. Sometimes it feels like sexting with a Speak-N-Say. Mostly im making sure "quexy" is replaced with heart emojis

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Mostly, I want notes. Usually I skip over reading sex scenes so I cant get a feel for the tone. Sometimes it feels like sexting with a Speak-N-Say. Mostly im making sure "quexy" is replaced with heart emojis
Friend if you still looking for help
i will request assistance from JustXuX i cant join their discord but i will PM them
I still will help in monetary assistance if required

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Friend if you still looking for help
i will request assistance from JustXuX i cant join their discord but i will PM them
I still will help in monetary assistance if required
I have shit ton of projects to translate that don't even have MTL.
Also, I played this game with MTL and it was enough for the kind of writing and story it has, so I don't want to commit time to this.
But good luck to whoever wants to do a better translation.

Reactions: digitall
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes