lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I made a little poll so we can find out which main girl is the most popular:

edit: poll link for the non-subscribers:
poll-maker.com/poll4439170x292A79F2-139
I wonder why Kirari gets so few votes. Is she too much of a Mary Sue?

YourWhore95

Dec 24, 2020
Hahahah
Sure, i'll wait for you to make a decent translation and then i would be willing to show more effort than the creator itself
Considering you can't be fucked to decrypt your game you may not have realized that:
1- There's literally a beta version still laying in the game unacessible
2- There's animations and events for characters that aren't even controlable (yet i still fixed their events and put the option to add them to the party so it wasn't a useless effort)

Here, since you gave the effort of typing so much about not wanting a decryptor i shortened the left click presses needed to download from 4 to 2
literally says it's a virus

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
I don't think there's a requirement to see the NTR Endings, when you marry them at the church the game will give the option to see that ending regardless if you watched the NTR events in game or not.
I'll be updating the Features mod with some other stuff and i have yet to decide if i'll be using the shit translation or using the latest japanese version (the DeepL translation posted here was missing the endings and one AV)

Features (to do)
Better event browsing (SLG stuff)
NTR ON/OFF
Combine Maps
Change progression (if anyone cares)
Change contacts limit

Reactions: Deserttrunade

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
I don't think there's a requirement to see the NTR Endings, when you marry them at the church the game will give the option to see that ending regardless if you watched the NTR events in game or not.
I'll be updating the Features mod with some other stuff and i have yet to decide if i'll be using the shit translation or using the latest japanese version (the DeepL translation posted here was missing the endings and one AV)

Features (to do)
Better event browsing (SLG stuff)
NTR ON/OFF
Combine Maps
Change progression (if anyone cares)
Change contacts limit
I only got the ending and the prompt if they had the NTR at max wit the others. I always played through first with no NTR, and never got that prompt until prompting further.
Good luck with the mod.

Reactions: GR8PAIN

BlackBarba

Nov 1, 2017
Game v1.09

Mod v1
Fix: Skills start the correct events
Cheat: Godmode, Gold & Items, Pick up Stats, Battle Stats
SLG: Unlock everything, Room with events
Tools: Time manipulation, Time lock, Mob creation +
New: Nudist variant, Party options

Mod v2
Nudists also appear in random mobs, increased contacts limit to 9

How to Use: The sign on the left of the world map will take you to the SLG room
After activating the time lock you can change the hours by pressing PageUp or PageDown

Useless stuff: I did a lot o things that didn't add any new features, mainly that i reworked how the game saves the information using what i seen in peasant quest, now instead of having to save 9 variables and needing 2 common events for each contact, now it only requires 1 variable for each and 2 common events IN TOTAL
Useless stuff 2: I swear the last time i opened this in the editor there was less unused content, really... i would remember seing a decently made apartment there the first time I looked
There is a small bug in the encrypted version, it tries to find unencrypted versions of the audio, which makes the game unplayable.

To fix it just go to /www/data/System.json, find hasEncryptedAudio and set it to true.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes