digitall

May 25, 2017
I could write in some new scenes and events.
Awesome! 'cause I have some Ideas. Also I've been using a mix of rpgmaker and Translator++. I wrote a couple of changes to some conversations but they don't sound quite right. I need someone to check my work too. Right now I'm trying to convert it to a english system(the clock). I know nothing of js, so Imma leave most of it alone but to change the clock to english, I need to edit, the days of the week. Changing plugins.js for me only changes year, hour, and minutes

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Awesome! 'cause I have some Ideas. Also I've been using a mix of rpgmaker and Translator++. I wrote a couple of changes to some conversations but they don't sound quite right. I need someone to check my work too. Right now I'm trying to convert it to a english system(the clock). I know nothing of js, so Imma leave most of it alone but to change the clock to english, I need to edit, the days of the week. Changing plugins.js for me only changes year, hour, and minutes
I can fiddle with js a bit but I have to admit I am not well versed in modding or translating outside of being able to finesse a sentence in english or make an overarching scene flow better. However I can help, I will gladly because this was one of the first games I really enjoyed playing.

Reactions: digitall

digitall

May 25, 2017
Interested in helping to make a Nampa Beach Translation mod? I love this game so much, but MTL sucks. I can take it for the other Breast Mafia games but it's a crime to leave my favorite game in such a state. Join me, so can understand WHY the girls show their teats.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Interested in helping to make a Nampa Beach Translation mod? I love this game so much, but MTL sucks. I can take it for the other Breast Mafia games but it's a crime to leave my favorite game in such a state. Join me, so can understand WHY the girls show their teats.

Came for the characters, came for the game, and then came upon replaying.
But the discord limits all of the permissions.

Reactions: digitall

digitall

May 25, 2017
Came for the characters, came for the game, and then came upon replaying.
But the discord limits all of the permissions.
I plan to grant permissions based on what role your interested in. Translators and Modders. For now I'm making the discord

Know what, yeah, besides age restriction I'm taking off restrictions on discord for now

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I really would like to see some ideas implemented in there like Nampa mom getting more scenes, can peeps throw ideas into the writing hat?

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Hello people, do you have any information about the developer? I haven't seen his games for a long time((

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021
Hello people, do you have any information about the developer? I haven't seen his games for a long time((
You can see their pages in the links, they rarely interact with their fans and drop an update or new game almost yearly. Last thing they dropped was this new update.

Reactions: Koot123
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes