Breadt

Jan 31, 2022
Mostly, I want notes. Usually I skip over reading sex scenes so I cant get a feel for the tone. Sometimes it feels like sexting with a Speak-N-Say. Mostly im making sure "quexy" is replaced with heart emojis
It's been a while but are you still working on this? If not it's obviously completely fine.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to archive hidden scenes (Ones do not show in the collection room)? Like the one Cornus's breast being stepped on by the Jock accessible by viewing the Jock's bedroom at night?

Do share these scenes to me if you find them.
What do you mean by “Hidden”? All of the scenes are available in the recollection room in the lower left of the map after you see them. Do you mean ones with alternate text i.e. the first time you see it vs the subsequent times?

UNoKnowMe

Apr 24, 2021
What do you mean by “Hidden”? All of the scenes are available in the recollection room in the lower left of the map after you see them. Do you mean ones with alternate text i.e. the first time you see it vs the subsequent times?
Sorry, I was looking at the wrong girl, that’s why I couldn’t find that scene. I’m so so sorry.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Someone in the thread already said they are working on a translation. Give it some time
You mean the guy who hasn’t responded since August? Hate to be the one to tell you but after finding dozens of abandoned translation projects these past few days, I would not keep my hopes up.

I really appreciate all the people working hard to give us translations and edits for free but I just wish people would be more careful with announcing projects if they dont know if they’re gonna finish it. False hope is a bitch :(

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
this game needs a way better translation and the old content needs to come back. Also the scene collection is incomplete

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes