digitall

May 25, 2017
Thank you for your work, I hope you'll finish it one day. Do you mind me asking how much of the game you've translated so far?
So far, the intro, battle system, the mob characters(minus the NTR content), and fortune teller are translated. It is planned next to work on the Vanilla content of the girls. It is my plan to finish this translation project, apply a copy to the current GodMod/FeaturesFix, and one day create a mod using the unused content. One question though... How does everyone feel about the nerd friend's name? Translated, it's Liver Tail, phonetically, it's Kano, I've been spelling it, Kanou, so his name becomes, Taro Kanou. What does everyone else think?

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
So far, the intro, battle system, the mob characters(minus the NTR content), and fortune teller are translated. It is planned next to work on the Vanilla content of the girls. It is my plan to finish this translation project, apply a copy to the current GodMod/FeaturesFix, and one day create a mod using the unused content. One question though... How does everyone feel about the nerd friend's name? Translated, it's Liver Tail, phonetically, it's Kano, I've been spelling it, Kanou, so his name becomes, Taro Kanou. What does everyone else think?
I think it's ok to change the names because it really weird call someone liver tail also glittering iirc that pink hair girl

Reactions: Dmonrey

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
Does your updated mod/fix work on Teron 's deepL translated version(post #1,100)? If it doesn't, would it be too much to ask for you to upload a version that has the deepL translation + your mod installed with the endings plus the 1 missing AV included?
I used the glorious liver tail "translation" because it had the most content, if someone wants to make a better translation starting fresh i could provide a download link for the latest non translated game

Reactions: digitall

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
typing in your name results in some error that makes it unreadable and the translation even with the mod is just horrible. Hope some kind soul will change that

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes