Mar 18, 2018
Ntr unavoidable? If so auto drop
Only real NTR is with long-nipple hoe. The lore is she becomes your "girlfriend" even though the plot is that you and your bros go on a trip to fuck as many hoes as possible and she's just one of them. The path with her and the buff dude is that he gets mad that you bagged her first so he fucks her on the side too.

Tbh all the "ntr" is avoidable, literally just NEVER interact with them while they're talking to another guy, and that event never happens. They don't even progress unless you witness the scene, so you can just pretend you're the only dude on that island with any game.

But tbh, even that isn't NTR to me since it's literally just summer flings.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Only real NTR is with long-nipple hoe. The lore is she becomes your "girlfriend" even though the plot is that you and your bros go on a trip to fuck as many hoes as possible and she's just one of them. The path with her and the buff dude is that he gets mad that you bagged her first so he fucks her on the side too.

Tbh all the "ntr" is avoidable, literally just NEVER interact with them while they're talking to another guy, and that event never happens. They don't even progress unless you witness the scene, so you can just pretend you're the only dude on that island with any game.

But tbh, even that isn't NTR to me since it's literally just summer flings.
Aight ill try, looks canon if u dont interact, cause they dont progress that way right? Thats canon to me then

Reactions: Randomguy001

Koot123

May 8, 2022
people tell me if there are similar games where the main character gets ntr and uses girls on a par with the rest, you can also have group sex

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
so if i activate the time cheat the days keep passing by rlly rlly fast, if they aren't in the beach and try looking for them the days pass and they reset don't know what to do tbh

Mar 29, 2018
Game v1.09

Mod v1
Fix: Skills start the correct events
Cheat: Godmode, Gold & Items, Pick up Stats, Battle Stats
SLG: Unlock everything, Room with events
Tools: Time manipulation, Time lock, Mob creation +
New: Nudist variant, Party options

Mod v2
Nudists also appear in random mobs, increased contacts limit to 9

How to Use: The sign on the left of the world map will take you to the SLG room
After activating the time lock you can change the hours by pressing PageUp or PageDown

Useless stuff: I did a lot o things that didn't add any new features, mainly that i reworked how the game saves the information using what i seen in peasant quest, now instead of having to save 9 variables and needing 2 common events for each contact, now it only requires 1 variable for each and 2 common events IN TOTAL
Useless stuff 2: I swear the last time i opened this in the editor there was less unused content, really... i would remember seing a decently made apartment there the first time I looked

Edit: changed the files for encrypted plebs, but keep this in mind

Same goes for hasEncryptedImages if you ever have that problem
Does your updated mod/fix work on Teron 's deepL translated version(post #1,100)? If it doesn't, would it be too much to ask for you to upload a version that has the deepL translation + your mod installed with the endings plus the 1 missing AV included?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes